Was wondering how many Christian BB users are on here. Other than my local friends I don't encounter very many at least that I am aware of and enjoy talking about things that non Christians typically shy away from. Even every day talk sometimes scratches the surface of my beliefs as a Christian and I find often times if I incorporate those beliefs into the topic that some people get offended and sometimes turns conversation sour. Generally I am careful what I talk about when I don't know people beliefs. But when I know I'm in company of people who share the same or similar beliefs I do that I can discuss just about anything.
    06-27-08 08:04 AM
    Hello and Good Morning,

Yes Stoneryno i too am a Christian as well, it is good to see other Christian BB users on crackberry as well, yes I can agree as well that it is a different day and age that we are living in and is sometimes hard to discuss your christian belief, or shall i say sometimes impossible to not incorporate it into daily life and conversations, but i guess that is why it says in the bible to let your light shine that men might see your good works and glorify your father which is in heaven, so when we can't speak about it we can just let our light shine.

God Bless, enjoy
    robson21 likes this.
    06-27-08 11:38 AM
    hey hey!
    it's always good to know others who are christians =D
    Relational evangelism is the best way to go in my opinion. At least it's better than going to a street corner and yelling =P
    but seriously I love how God can work through us when we just allow our relationships with those who don't believe to be just a wholesome as those that do. If we don't change who we are to appear greater to non-christians then the relationship is built tenfold.
    =D
    Lyls likes this.
    06-27-08 11:52 AM
    To have other believers on here. It's really great!
    ♥Love is the movement, Andrea
    06-28-08 09:50 AM
    God Bless you all! Its nice to see more faithfuls here!
    gsoto2020 likes this.
    06-28-08 03:29 PM
    I'm a blackberry crack addict and a true believer, christian, holy roller, minister, saint, disciple, man of GOD. It's great to saved from hello
    Last edited by mrjerome; 12-21-08 at 06:20 PM.
    06-28-08 03:36 PM
    I am a Christian.
    Truth Apostolic Church
    Our pastor introduced me to blackberry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-08 03:43 PM
    I find this fascinating.... is there a Christian-centric group or some MeetUp group for BlackBerry users? What is it you would say about a BlackBerry to Christians that you wouldn't to non-believers?

I am a believer in Jesus Christ but not a practicing Christian. I'm just curious as I also find faith in this day and age, well, .. fascinating.
    Got2GetAway and Karan Mohal like this.
    06-28-08 04:18 PM
    I find this thread fascinating, as I am a Catholic; I grew up being told that I was going to you-know-where on a regular basis.

Wonder if there is a Catholic-centric thread out there, somewhere...
    powereds likes this.
    06-28-08 04:22 PM
    A good friend of mine is catholic. I don't think any more than two of my friends come from the same denominational background. Yet we all have one thing in common our faith in God and the price Jesus paid on the cross for our sins. It's that common ground that brought us close. I'm certainly thankful that God got my attension. I can't imagine what my life would be like without Him and fellow believers to share it with.

06-28-08 06:53 PM
    I'm a christian! Yay!!! I've just recently started my walk with christ again. I fell out of the light for awhile, but me and him had a long talk the other day :-P its so hard to stay on the right path. But its good to see this post. Thx Stoneryno :-D

06-28-08 10:46 PM
    I'm a christian! Yay!!! I've just recently started my walk with christ again. I fell out of the light for awhile, but me and him had a long talk the other day :-P its so hard to stay on the right path. But its good to see this post. Thx Stoneryno :-D

I've been there several times as well. Its tough to stay on the narrow path, but thank God for His vast forgiveness. One passage I am always reminded of is Romans 7:14-8:2. From my favorite the amplified bible.

From bible.com online bible amplified bible.

Passage Romans 7:14-8:2:14

14 We know that the Law is spiritual; but I am a creature of the flesh [carnal, unspiritual], having been sold into slavery under [the control of] sin. 15 For I do not understand my own actions [I am baffled, bewildered]. I do not practice or accomplish what I wish, but I do the very thing that I loathe [which my moral instinct condemns]. 16 Now if I do [habitually] what is contrary to my desire, [that means that] I acknowledge and agree that the Law is good (morally excellent) and that I take sides with it. 17 However, it is no longer I who do the deed, but the sin [principle] which is at home in me and has possession of me. 18 For I know that nothing good dwells within me, that is, in my flesh. I can will what is right, but I cannot perform it. [I have the intention and urge to do what is right, but no power to carry it out.] 19 For I fail to practice the good deeds I desire to do, but the evil deeds that I do not desire to do are what I am [ever] doing. 20 Now if I do what I do not desire to do, it is no longer I doing it [it is not myself that acts], but the sin [principle] which dwells within me [fixed and operating in my soul]. 21 So I find it to be a law (rule of action of my being) that when I want to do what is right and good, evil is ever present with me and I am subject to its insistent demands. 22 For I endorse and delight in the Law of God in my inmost self [with my new nature]. 23 But I discern in my bodily members [in the sensitive appetites and wills of the flesh] a different law (rule of action) at war against the law of my mind (my reason) and making me a prisoner to the law of sin that dwells in my bodily organs [in the sensitive appetites and wills of the flesh]. 24 O unhappy and pitiable and wretched man that I am! Who will release and deliver me from [the shackles of] this body of death? 25 O thank God! [He will!] through Jesus Christ (the Anointed One) our Lord! So then indeed I, of myself with the mind and heart, serve the Law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin. Romans 8:1 THEREFORE, [there is] now no condemnation (no adjudging guilty of wrong) for those who are in Christ Jesus, who live [and] walk not after the dictates of the flesh, but after the dictates of the Spirit. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life [which is] in Christ Jesus [the law of our new being] has freed me from the law of sin and of death.
    Last edited by Stoneryno; 06-29-08 at 11:05 AM.
    06-29-08 11:02 AM
    I am here and I want to know if you all have any versions of the word for bb. I had it on my palm pilot but it will not upload
    06-29-08 03:46 PM
    Christian woman here!!! LOL! Its good to hear from other belivers!!! I haven't been diligent in my faith walk lately...conversing with other brothers and sistersin Christ might help renew my walk!

06-29-08 03:51 PM
    I bring you holy greetings from South Florida. I am glad that God lives and reigns! I pray that we will be able to stand in the last days.

To God Be The Glory!
    azzorich likes this.
    06-29-08 05:31 PM
    i'm a christian. 7th day adventist. add me if you wish.
    06-29-08 09:22 PM
    I am new to using BBM and yesturday I had a couple people contact me but I was not able to chat but I did reply to say hi. For some reason the names didn't stay in my list. If ya'll want to chat feel free to contact me again so I can make sure to verify that the names stay in the list.

06-29-08 09:50 PM
    I am a "heathen" catholic but I guess that makes me just as christian as the next guy.
    Greetings to my brothers and sisters in faith!

Banks007 likes this.
    06-29-08 10:01 PM
    [QUOTE=adambigge;442559]I am a "heathen" catholic

What on earth is a heathen catholic.. oh that is your sense of humor.. hahahah. Well anyone who professes Christ as the messiah is a brother/sister. and not a heathen!!
    06-29-08 10:06 PM
    Hi to All! I'm a Christian too! We(my husband & I)are non denominational. We believe that Jesus Christ is our Lord & savior! & very thankful that Jesus died, was buried, went to ****, & on the 3rd day He rose!

06-29-08 10:16 PM
    I am here and I want to know if you all have any versions of the word for bb. I had it on my palm pilot but it will not upload
    Mobile Bibles and Bible Study Tools for PDA and Smartphone - Olive Tree Bible Software

I use this on my palm and they also have it for BB. My favorites are Amplified, new american standard, new revised standard, and new king james. I have PC study bible and cross reference those when I am looking up passages. I'm not very good at keeping at daily reading. Like the saying goes its hard to teach an old dog new tricks. Though I'm not physically old. Its easy to not do what I feel I should do, just like in the passage I quoted.
    06-29-08 10:55 PM
    I'm a Christian!!! Hi, I'm 26yr male from Michigan, junior in college trying to live a christian life.

Thanks for starting this thread!

06-30-08 02:03 AM
    Hi, I am also a Christian. In a world like we live in today it is hard to see how some people make it without the Lord to carry them thru. We as Christians need to share the love of Christ to the hurting and the lost. I love the thought of this group and anyone who wants my PIN please feel free to PM me.

Blessings,
    Penny
    06-30-08 08:23 AM
    I'm a Christian living in NYC. I'm kind of new to this site. Is there a way to subcribe to this thread from your BB or do I have to do it from my pc?

06-30-08 02:26 PM
    I alway choose the option to auto subscribe when replying in the settings. You'll find the settings in user CP.

06-30-08 04:52 PM
3,184 123 ...