- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
Question regarding BBM groups
Hello! New to this forum so please be gentle with me.
I didn't want to resurrect an old thread but was wondering if there were any forum members that were in some sort of a "single parents bbm group" or any forum members from Dubai in any open bbm groups?
Thanks in advance!
- 01-19-2013, 11:44 AM #2
Welcome to Crackberry forums. The forums actually has a dedicated Social/PIN sharing sub-forum, which you can find here.
Once you're there, click on 'Search Forum' right above where there's a line for sub-forums. A google search with "crackberry single parents bbm group" might also get you some results, if they exist.
Good luck in your search.Sent from my jail cell using a corrupt prison warden
- CrackBerry Genius
01-19-2013, 12:29 PM #3
- 2,850 Posts
However, I was recently told NOT to assist new members by linking them to the correct forum.
I was told that it makes things difficult for the MODS to move, because they then have to delete the assisting post referring the OP to the correct place.MY TAKE ON THE BOLD 9900... I DON'T KNOW HOW, OR WHY, BUT IT WORKS!!!
- By confinedalways in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-16-2010, 10:38 PM
- By confinedalways in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-15-2010, 09:39 PM
- By crwmlw in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-24-2009, 02:06 PM
- By JetJock79 in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-24-2009, 01:52 AM
- By JetJock79 in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 10-24-2009, 01:52 AM