CrackBerry Newbie

PIN
    325073B3
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default I need someone to talk to..

USA ONLY.

325073B3 Female.
  2. Goodguy613

3310896A. New blackberry user. I only have like 2 contacts lol. Feel free to add
    18/m/ny
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    PIN
    28A802E1

27 m nyc

28A802E1
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    225E59BF

22/male/nj 225e59bf add me
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    PIN
    3-2-Frank-Charles-David-Boy-Edward-0

Default Re: I need someone to talk to..

Just because you said hockey, I'm in Pin is my profile.
    I'll never go back to Windows Mobile, would love to go back to Palm OS (because it always worked), never got a chance to love or hate Web OS; all I want is a device that works when I need it, a battery that last for 24 hours, and doesn't cost as much as a laptop.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    211EB1A2

31/m/ Italian living in Abu Dhabi married. Just for clean normal chat. 218DD056
    CrackBerry User

Hello How are you doing, .30 years old sculptor ..I love singing, dancing, love going out with friends to the beach and i love writing poetry also. I am a romantic person and I like going for a walk along the sea, a home cosines, to read a good book and to listen a soft music I am also a sociable person and like to communicate with different people and to share with them my knowledge. I enjoy different holidays, I like to have fun, smiling, traveling and sports.I hope you don't mind, I will love to talk with you and know more about you if you don't mind ok and if you are interested in getting to know me more better please send me a message with you i will get back to you immediately if you don't mind. Thanks. ARMIN 2A80D694
    CrackBerry User

3313F04D add me
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,324 Global Posts
    PIN
    nacle of phones: BB!

Quote Originally Posted by armincarlo View Post
    Hello How are you doing, .30 years old sculptor ..I love singing, dancing, love going out with friends to the beach and i love writing poetry also. I am a romantic person and I like going for a walk along the sea, a home cosines, to read a good book and to listen a soft music I am also a sociable person and like to communicate with different people and to share with them my knowledge. I enjoy different holidays, I like to have fun, smiling, traveling and sports.I hope you don't mind, I will love to talk with you and know more about you if you don't mind ok and if you are interested in getting to know me more better please send me a message with you i will get back to you immediately if you don't mind. Thanks. ARMIN 2A80D694
    creepy . . . . all posts
    It was recently pointed out to me that SugarSync was still in my signature, and no longer available for free. It was a nice (free) ride, SugarSync, but I'm seeing Box and Dropbox now, via BB10 integration.