- 12-29-2012, 11:51 PM #3
Paige, hang around this forum for a bit and you'll meet some interesting people. you can then feel secure shareing you PIN with them. I'm afraid that the sort who might add you now are just the type your mother probably warned you about. Enjoy learning your new device!Judge most Tech Articles by the comments it received, not by what the author is saying! Gets to the truth every time!
- CrackBerry Abuser
12-30-2012, 12:21 AM #4-dr-
- 226 Posts
7250 -> 8130 -> 9700 -> 9900, PlayBook 64, and eagerly awaiting BB10.
CrackBerry.com user since 2008
- CrackBerry Genius
12-30-2012, 06:01 AM #6
- 2,850 Posts
Hi Paige! Welcome!
I would recommend taking a first look in these forums...
CrackBerry Newbies - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
And if you want to share you PIN # for Social Sharing, I would recommend looking here...
Social Users & PIN/Barcode Sharing - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
Enjoy the CrackBerry forums!MY TAKE ON THE BOLD 9900... I DON'T KNOW HOW, OR WHY, BUT IT WORKS!!!
- By jack57 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-10-2010, 05:08 PM
- By MichaelAndrews in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 17Last Post: 07-05-2008, 03:14 PM
- By meagain in forum IntroductionsReplies: 25Last Post: 06-27-2008, 01:32 PM
- By KatGirl in forum IntroductionsReplies: 24Last Post: 06-27-2008, 01:31 PM
- By Kaitlin in forum IntroductionsReplies: 23Last Post: 03-13-2008, 12:37 PM