Page 1 of 146 12341151101 ... LastLast
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Talking Girls with blackberry's are hot!

Hey everyone! this is my first post, I believe. Been a long time visitor here and i love this site and very proud it is Canadian based.

My ex had a blackberry and it was the hottest thing in the world. Every time she used it I would start getting excited, oh and the pin to pins were out of this world. Hate to say it but it kinda turned me on . Recently my new girlfriend got a treo 700wx from work, and its just not the same sure we can send emails back and forth, but its not the same. The device is turn off, I hate treo's. Good news is that were gonna replace it once the 8830 comes out on telus - cant wait!

I'm sure I'm not the only CB'er here with the only problem
    CrackBerry Newbie

HAHA.... Way to make an entrance into the CrackBerry.com community.

Agreed. Girl's with BlackBerrys ARE hot. Screw Personality, Looks, Money, Education...it's all about BrickBreaker score and can she type 50 words per minute with her thumbs.
    Distinguished

Global Posts
    14,305 Global Posts
    PIN
    Pin Point Accuracy

Welcome to CrackBerry.com,the both of you! Enjoy your stay.

ps: Nez, are you saying you're going to replace your girlfriend, for another BlackBerry? LOL - It's been known to happen...
    CrackBerry User

Man I'm with yall it's so sexy my wife has one and we both just love our bb's

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  5. MrP
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    430 Global Posts
    PIN
    2161538B

I agree-both my girlfriend and I have one-in fact I think like 70 percent of our relationship is achieved by the availability of our wonderful BB's!

Paul

CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    29E92052

I am a newbie to the blackberry community, I actually didn't realize that the BB was so cool it could almost replace your mate lol. I will admit my BB8800 is beautiful, sleek and sexy but it hasn't gone that far with me yet.
    CrackBerry User

My wife is getting a BB, (should be in today.) You guys keep your eyes in your heads! lol.
    CrackBerry Newbie

thats kinda of werid turn on, but if that does it for you.
    CrackBerry Addict

I think when men have BlackBerries the reason I find it "hot" is because for me it means they are into gadgets, the latest technology, that they are somewhat business oriented, they are intelligent and they immediately have something in common with me. lol
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,802 Global Posts

^ Funny, thats why men like women who own one.
    @DearFloyd
    CrackBerry Newbie

PIN
    244188e9

I Must Agree, I Think It So Cool My Girl Has A Blackberry Pearl And I Have The Curve...its Like Our Phone Display The Roles In Our Relationship. I Have The Manly Bb And She Has The Girly Bb...lol
    CrackBerry User

I have been trying to persuade my wife to get one and now I have another reason for her to do so, thanks Nez for this
    CrackBerry User

Oooh, I just got my first BlackBerry and I'm newly single. Maybe there should be a BlackBerry dating site.
    Last edited by Heather_Dawn; 09-23-2007 at 11:47 PM.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Same here, Heather_Dawn. I just ditched my Palm Treo for a BB Curve from tmobile. Still have a few things to learn, but I'm glad I joined the club.
    CrackBerry Genius

Quote Originally Posted by nez View Post
    Hey everyone! this is my first post, I believe. Been a long time visitor here and i love this site and very proud it is Canadian based.

My ex had a blackberry and it was the hottest thing in the world. Every time she used it I would start getting excited, oh and the pin to pins were out of this world. Hate to say it but it kinda turned me on . Recently my new girlfriend got a treo 700wx from work, and its just not the same sure we can send emails back and forth, but its not the same. The device is turn off, I hate treo's. Good news is that were gonna replace it once the 8830 comes out on telus - cant wait!

I'm sure I'm not the only CB'er here with the only problem

Hmmmm....very familiar story. "Was turned off by her gadget."
    Z30STA100-5 / 10.2.1.2234
    Z10STL100-3 / 10.2.1.2234
    Q10SQN100-5 / 10.2.1.2234
    CrackBerry User

PIN

Talking Hi - a newbie Blackberry owner (female) from Scotland!

Hi Everyone!

Just found this site/forum this morning when I was searching for 'how do I change my message alert tone for SMS' on google.co.uk.

Great site! I had my answer from this forum in seconds, and I have now changed my message alert tone.

New owner of a Blackberry 8300 (curve) and I LOVE it! It is so sexy, megga cool, hot and fantastic. Does that praise it enough?

By the way, I am an English lassie who lives in Scotland and yeah! girls with Blackberries are hot! hot! hot!

Ember xx
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,625 Global Posts
    PIN
    Stack.com aint got nothin on us!!!!

Benn trying to get my wife to get a BB forever now but she keeps resisting!!! Any ideas?
    When in doubt pull the battery out!!!
    Be sure to Check out the Hottest Thread on CB.com The Crackberry Players Club!
    Want your favorite TV show's on your Blackberry? Be sure to check out videos4blackberry
    CrackBerry Addict

Welcome Ember, Badjuju, Heather, Tommy, Mr. Thomas and the rest of newcomers!

I know that a number of guys have told me, after they got to know me, that they thought me having a blackberry added to the sex appeal and that it was very hot. Well to them it shows you can have brains, be technology savy and be attractive as well. A package that guys seem to like.

By the way, I've been to Scotland a number of years ago and thought it was such a magical beautiful place Ember! People were so incredibly nice to me.

Gia
    "Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest... It's about who came, and never left your side. There comes a point in life when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will"
    - Unknown
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    32C89310

Yea its agreed that women with BB ares hot. I think that will be a requirment for my next gf lol. she has to have a BB.
    -CS
    CrackBerry Abuser

I just got my first BB yesterday and i haven't been able to put it down!! I'm addicted This is the only "crack addiction" that makes you look sexy!! I love it!!
  21. jaydee547

This thread needs pictures!!!
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

PIN
    I'm the Page Ranking person for Crackberry. :p | Don't be a CEO, Search the Forums! | Hybrids Suck!

^^^ Yes, this thread is worthless without pictures.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,433 Global Posts
    PIN
    t of Tequila!

Quote Originally Posted by naviwilliams View Post
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com,the both of you! Enjoy your stay.

ps: Nez, are you saying you're going to replace your girlfriend, for another BlackBerry? LOL - It's been known to happen...
    This is definately true!
    New Jersey Bad Boy!

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/Mr_cuervo
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,433 Global Posts
    PIN
    t of Tequila!

Quote Originally Posted by BerryWhite View Post
    Benn trying to get my wife to get a BB forever now but she keeps resisting!!! Any ideas?
    Just buy her one have her use it for a week or so, and if she really doesnt like it return it. Its almost a win win. Oh yeah dont forget to introduce her to this site. Make a real crackhead outta her. Good luck!
    New Jersey Bad Boy!

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/Mr_cuervo
    The CBK

PIN
    "No Pin For You!"

So, Blackberries turn you on eh? That is a little creepy. I do agree, however, that a girl with a BlackBerry is pretty damn hawt!

Page 1 of 146 12341151101 ... LastLast