Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    CrackBerry Addict

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Arrow for creepy guys only

so if I make a group just for the creepy guys will they all be occupied enough so the decent guys show up? Are there even any decent guys around? Just asking.
    ask for PIN please
    ~peace, love & crackberry.com~
    Banned

Global Posts
    3,064 Global Posts

Lol this is hilarious

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    215C8402

Lol this is really funny. I didn't expect this one. Sorry I'm not a creepo

4. BBMBadgeBunny

I'm wondering the same, they are all married, pervs or lacking. Let me know when you find some normal ones!
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    311087A9

Lol married guys aren't normal? Last time I checked BB didn't come equipped with Chuck Woolery.. Talk plutonically with BBM, use in person real life people skills to find a date.. Assuming you don't lack those..

6. BBMBadgeBunny

Quote Originally Posted by HollowPoint.357 View Post
    Lol married guys aren't normal? Last time I checked BB didn't come equipped with Chuck Woolery.. Talk plutonically with BBM, use in person real life people skills to find a date.. Assuming you don't lack those..

why did you take my post so close to heart, was I speaking of you? Did you see your name anywhere in my post? And in my opinion Married people with Open Relationships, ARE creepy.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    311087A9

Too each their own lol.. Guess some uniforms are more exciting than others?

Anyways no harm no foul.. Like I said above, PLUTONICALLY.. I'm just hear to talk to cool ppl.. Why have bbm and not use it?

CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    31538D9B

lol I dont know if there are any normal ones left.. at least not in the BBM world :-p
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    6,204 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plg.Boo View Post
    so if I make a group just for the creepy guys will they all be occupied enough so the decent guys show up? Are there even any decent guys around? Just asking.
    Decent guys aren't sitting around talking to strangers on their phones. They're out getting laid.
    nothing to see here. move along
  10. BBMBadgeBunny

Quote Originally Posted by gbhil View Post
    Decent guys aren't sitting around talking to strangers on their phones. They're out getting laid.
    So since you're on here we'll take it you're not one of the decent ones' gotcha.

Why is there always one guy who thinks he's the comedian or clown?
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    311087A9

Quote Originally Posted by BBMBadgeBunny View Post
    So since you're on here we'll take it you're not one of the decent ones' gotcha.

For the same reason there's always a female who thinks the same..

12. BBMBadgeBunny

For the same reason there's always a female who thinks the same..

Ahh, always the another person who tries to get the last word with what he thinks are funny quips. Shouldn't you be with your wife or kids, instead of playing internet hero?
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    311087A9

Zing! Hardee har har..

in the military we had barracks bunnies.. Ok sure its obvious what they were..

What does a bunny have to spread to get a badge?

On another note.. I didn't know who u were at first, I was simply posting a comment for conversation.. Obviously YOU took it to heart tho.. Glad I made enough of an impression that you remembered me on sight..
    Remember.. While I'm laying here in bed next to mine, making idle chit chat on the web, your on the web searching for yours...

CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    311087A9

This is fun tho..

15. BBMBadgeBunny

Zing! Hardee har har..

in the military we had barracks bunnies.. Ok sure its obvious what they were..

What does a bunny have to spread to get a badge?

On another note.. I didn't know who u were at first, I was simply posting a comment for conversation.. Obviously YOU took it to heart tho.. Glad I made enough of an impression that you remembered me on sight..
    Remember.. While I'm laying here in bed next to mine, making idle chit chat on the web, your on the web searching for yours...

lol Spread for a badge? They don't make enough money. And I will always get out of ticket without having to, that's how simple you can be. Wow, what a relationship, sitting in bed with your other and on your cell phone! WOW, where can I sign up for that sounds like a winner to me. Are you getting drunk to in that double wide? Of course you made in impression; you said you were getting drunk, in an open marriage. You always remember the losers. That's why I deleted you , remember?? How long did you sit there drinking yourself stupid to come up with that witty retort? Was pretty disapointing . Here's to hoping your next one might be better. Have fun sitting in bed with the wife and retorting with someone on a message board. She's one lucky woman.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    311087A9

Lol @ the double wide, I actually chuckled.. U used to bang a cop, I'm sure you know they make enough not to live in a trailer.. So what of u deleted me? U came to me not the other way around..

As I recall I said specifically we don't get physical with anybody.. Don't kno why I need to break it down for you, but of your not foolin around with ppl and of your respecting the boundaries of your vows Ann simply speaking on a friend level them its considered PLUTONIC.. I'm looking for FRIENDS.. Your realized I was in the no phuck zone and that's why u got pissy and deleted me soon as I said I had a family... Shallow much??

Keep getting tickets, I'll keep writing them to chicks like you who think favors will get them out of tickets.. Btw a marriaqe isn't measured by the excitement that your husbands uniform provides..

Just sayin'...

CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    311087A9

Damn touchscreen...

18. BBMBadgeBunny

Lol @ the double wide, I actually chuckled.. U used to bang a cop, I'm sure you know they make enough not to live in a trailer.. So what of u deleted me? U came to me not the other way around..

As I recall I said specifically we don't get physical with anybody.. Don't kno why I need to break it down for you, but of your not foolin around with ppl and of your respecting the boundaries of your vows Ann simply speaking on a friend level them its considered PLUTONIC.. I'm looking for FRIENDS.. Your realized I was in the no phuck zone and that's why u got pissy and deleted me soon as I said I had a family... Shallow much??

Keep getting tickets, I'll keep writing them to chicks like you who think favors will get them out of tickets.. Btw a marriaqe isn't measured by the excitement that your husbands uniform provides..

Just sayin'...

That was it? Your come back? Disappointing, really.
  19. BBMBadgeBunny

I expected more from you..
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    311087A9

I expected more from you..
    No, more like the other way around..

You gave it a good run tho..

Like I said, I'm looking for FRIENDS and cool ppl to talk to.. If you change your mind and decide to fall into that category then...

Until then, take care.

CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    6,204 Global Posts

Or that is realistic. I happen to be working, and while looking at the new posts I decided to answer one. Sorry that it offended, even though I was not talking to you.

In general men/guys/boys who sit around and speak with random females on their cell phones are not what you would consider a catch. But by all means, keep looking. Maybe you will find one.
    nothing to see here. move along
  22. BBMBadgeBunny

Quote Originally Posted by gbhil View Post
    Or that is realistic. I happen to be working, and while looking at the new posts I decided to answer one. Sorry that it offended, even though I was not talking to you.

In general men/guys/boys who sit around and speak with random females on their cell phones are not what you would consider a catch. But by all means, keep looking. Maybe you will find one.
    The last part of your post I 100% agree! I would never want my significant other chatting with random chicks on line. Pretty weird, but hey some don't mind it. What's wrong to me I guess is normal for others. GB, you are decent!!!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    256 Global Posts
    PIN
    TEREST SUCKS!!!

So the crackberry.com forums have now become eHarmony for Blackberry users? Too funny.......
    PIN: 7B52F0BF
    CrackBerry User

What has happened here?

Haha

25. BBMBadgeBunny

Quote Originally Posted by B1-66er View Post
    What has happened here?

Haha

Hollow and I were bored so we were talking chit to one another, How are you?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast