Oregonian here too!!! Glad this site is here!!
    Happy Weekend Everyone!!
    07-11-08 08:17 PM
    Happy weekend to you as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-08 08:34 PM
    How awesome is this???!!! My father was an evangelical minister and is now in Heaven with the Lord. I was raised in the evangelical church, and gave my heart to Jesus at a summer church camp in 1975. God is good! I PASSIONATELY remember being in trouble in school one time (well....several times lol) and I was SOOOOO scared of what the principal was going to do to me (they were still allowed to spank in those days ) My mom prayed with me. She had me read a Bible verse that now, 40 years later, is still ingrained in my head. "The Lord is our refuge and strength. A very present help in times of trouble." The location of that verse is displayed on the license plate of my motorcycle. My NY plate number is "PS46 1"
    07-11-08 09:22 PM
    Greetings all. I am a newbie to BB world. I just got my Cruve tonight. Sprint told me not play with buttons for a cple hours after activation. I am going to bed anyway. However, as a new member to Crackberry I wanted my first post to the forum to be on a Christ related topic.

My Jesus is so good to me and He loves you and me more than I or you will ever imagine in the skin your in now.

I am interested to see how many believers post a shout out to the Lord, as well as their bro/sis in Christ.

Ride safe and good night.
    07-12-08 12:31 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry. Congrats on your Curve. I want one. This is a pretty cool thread and a great place for your first post. God bless.
    07-12-08 12:34 AM
    Hey rehregirl,

I checked out that group at my church. It is a wonderful program. I needed something more than once a week at the time though. Anyway, just do the next right thing and God will take care of the rest.
    See ya, Kenny
    Last edited by KennyXL; 07-12-08 at 12:37 AM. Reason: meant for rehrehgirl
    07-12-08 12:35 AM
    Thank the Lord for a new day and ma BB
    07-12-08 05:31 AM
    I enjoy going to church, and learn alot from our pastor's

eNewHope.org

Aloha!
    07-12-08 05:52 AM
    Good Morning everyone and Happy Saturday...
    I hope everyone has a very blessed day.
    Be safe!
    07-12-08 09:12 AM
    My son in law is involved in Celebrate Recovery. It's a very good thing!
    Have a BLESSED weekend, all you wonderful believers and BB owners!
    GOD IS GOOD!
    07-12-08 01:54 PM
    Thanks 4 ur responses on celebrate recovery. I have been needing this program for awhile. I have found it very hard 2 find new christian friends tho. I am hoping that some of u out there would be good 2 chat with when I just need some chitchat time. Haha or someone 2 uplift me.
    Rebecca. Pin me 24794F29

07-12-08 02:05 PM
    Please excuse my ignorance. What is celebrate recovery? I have not heard of it.
    07-12-08 03:08 PM
    hey, pin me for clean conversation.
    I'm born again, and love the Lord...He is faithful.
    319CEACB
    07-12-08 08:57 PM
    Was wondering how many Christian BB users are on here. Other than my local friends I don't encounter very many at least that I am aware of and enjoy talking about things that non Christians typically shy away from. Even every day talk sometimes scratches the surface of my beliefs as a Christian and I find often times if I incorporate those beliefs into the topic that some people get offended and sometimes turns conversation sour. Generally I am careful what I talk about when I don't know people beliefs. But when I know I'm in company of people who share the same or similar beliefs I do that I can discuss just about anything.

IMO, I hope this becomes a very popular, thread Peace and love to all and become too blessed to be stressed
    07-12-08 09:13 PM
    I soooo hate moving!!! I had forgotten how much actually!!
    Tomorrow is rest day, thank the Lord!!
    07-12-08 09:14 PM
    Hope everyone is having a Blessed Sunday!
    DIVA, good luck with the moving. I hate it too. I don't plan on moving anymore!
    07-13-08 05:13 PM
    Thank the Lord for a well rested, blessed weekend. All girded up to face ma week.
    07-13-08 11:32 PM
    Amen Seabreeze...
    I had a busy weekend but got through it just fine. I didn't make church this morning..but did have my prayer. Moving is done thank the Lord..no more hopefully.
    Have a wonderful and blessed Monday everyone!
    07-13-08 11:50 PM
    What a blessing to come across this thread! I trust in the Lord and believe He has all in His hands. It is delightful and refreshing to read these posts, knowing there are others who are believers! God bless!

07-14-08 12:04 AM
    Yeah this is a great thread. Stoneryno really blessed all of us by starting this thread. It's the first one I check everyday. Nice to see others post their faith and experiences. God bless you all.
    07-14-08 12:08 AM
    This is a great thread. Christian single mom here. God bless everyone here
    07-14-08 12:26 AM
    Seek ye the Lord while He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near: Let the wicked forsake his way and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto to the Lord, and He will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for He will abundantly pardon.
    For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are you ways my ways, saith the Lord.
    For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
    For the rain cometh down and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and make it bring forth and bud,that it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. Isaiah 55: 6-11

Hope His words bring blessings to you today!
    07-14-08 11:28 AM
    Feel free to add me!
    07-14-08 12:27 PM
    Thanks for the word DFLMaye.

07-14-08 12:30 PM
    Thanks for the confirmation on that scripture DFLMaye
    07-14-08 05:02 PM
3,184 ... 23456 ...