Ryan, you made it to Crackberry, welcome! Notice my signature......
    Yep...sure did brother! And yes, I do notice
    07-08-08 05:26 PM
    I was SAVED October 22, 2002 at 4:33 a.m. My life has been changed every since. I also got our youth pastor on bb and my dad. I am always looking for friends and Christian people around to lean on during the walk through this wicked and sinful world. I usually text with my group of guys from church
    everyday just for support or to be helpful to them. I am glad to see JESUS followers out there!!!!!
    07-08-08 05:36 PM
    I was SAVED October 22, 2002 at 4:33 a.m. My life has been changed every since. I also got our youth pastor on bb and my dad. I am always looking for friends and Christian people around to lean on during the walk through this wicked and sinful world. I usually text with my group of guys from church
    everyday just for support or to be helpful to them. I am glad to see JESUS followers out there!!!!!
    AMEN!!! I praise God for your salvation and feel free to PIN me or add me to BB messenger.
    07-08-08 06:19 PM
    Prais God for your salvation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-08 11:42 PM
    I'm proud to be a Christian and a BB fan! I don't know how people make it through life without faith. I'm not judging others just expressing my opinion. God is the best!

07-08-08 11:52 PM
    I too have an intimate relationship with my Saviour, Jesus Christ! I need Him at the center if my life at all times! I love The Lord! God Bless all of my Christian sisters and brothers. N2M all of you!

07-09-08 12:06 AM
    I too have an intimate relationship with my Saviour, Jesus Christ! I need Him at the center if my life at all times! I love The Lord! God Bless all of my Christian sisters and brothers. N2M all of you!

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!
    07-09-08 02:10 PM
    I am from a strong Christian background but must confess that I have strayed off the path. I still love God and firmly believe that He exists and has everything in control. God bless.

07-09-08 10:23 PM
    I am from a strong Christian background but must confess that I have strayed off the path. I still love God and firmly believe that He exists and has everything in control. God bless.

God Bless JP
    07-09-08 10:30 PM
    Roman Catholic here
    powereds likes this.
    07-10-08 07:20 AM
    Seventh Day Adventist Here =)
    07-10-08 01:05 PM
    So very glad to see this thread!
    I'm a Christian from Oregon. Any one from my area out there?
    My Husband and I are very involved in our Church, we have family camp coming up soon!
    God Bless all you BB and CB addicts out there!
    07-10-08 04:17 PM
    So very glad to see this thread!
    I'm a Christian from Oregon. Any one from my area out there?
    My Husband and I are very involved in our Church, we have family camp coming up soon!
    God Bless all you BB and CB addicts out there!

bump ...I'm not from your area...but glad to have you here with us
    07-11-08 10:46 AM
    I'm from Oregon. Whoop whoop!

07-11-08 11:56 AM
    How my fellow BB believers doing today?

07-11-08 12:29 PM
    Gibralter...woop! Another Oregonian!
    Have a Blessed day!
    Anyone have any Bible software on their BB? I used to have a "Handspring" palm device with Bible software on it, but I got an awful lot of looks from people cuz I wasn't reading from my actual Bible.
    If you have the Bible on your BB, do you like it? Use it?
    I think it would be too much eye strain...
    07-11-08 01:15 PM
    Ryfoster, thanks for the welcome! Where are you from?
    07-11-08 01:16 PM
    Grace an peace 2 All have a safe blessed wkend

07-11-08 01:19 PM
    Have a Blessed day!
    Anyone have any Bible software on their BB? I used to have a "Handspring" palm device with Bible software on it, but I got an awful lot of looks from people cuz I wasn't reading from my actual Bible.
    Yeah I have the Noah Bible on my BlackBerry. I really don't understand why people have issues with reading the Bible on the BlackBerry. I also have an audio Bible (New Testament only) on my BlackBerry. I like to listen to it in the car. Whether I'm listening to it or reading it from my BlackBerry or from the actual Bible, its still God's Word. I guess some of us just can't get enough. If you haven't tried the Noah Bible yet, give it a look. I really like it a lot. By the way, I love this thread. Let's keep it going. God bless all!

07-11-08 01:26 PM
    http://mobible.org/xhtml-mp/menu.php?tran=15

I gavent found any free bible apps I like so I use the above site just bookmarked nice to meet you all

07-11-08 01:31 PM
    Have a Blessed day!
    I have olivetree on my palm T5. Their reader is available for BB as well. so you can get any bibles, books, resources etc they offer on your BB. I have PC study bible on my PC so I don't buy all sorts of stuff to have on my handhelds. I just copy the books from PC study bible to PDF if i want to take some of it when I'm away from home. olivetree also has a number of free bibles, books, etc that you can download along with the software is free as well. Here;s the link: Mobile Bibles and Bible Study Tools for PDA and Smartphone - Olive Tree Bible Software
    07-11-08 02:24 PM
    I just use bible gateway cuz I have the data pkg

07-11-08 04:24 PM
    Hey there Christians...one and all. We had a great sermon on the difference between Christianity and religion. Please allow me to share it with you. Remember, Christianity is found in the Bible which lays out the foundation for salvation. Religion is all rules and practices we, as humans, lay on top of Christianity. Christianity is pretty simple. It's when we, as humans, start applying volumes of rules on top of the basics that makes it difficult for non-believers to believe and accept. That's just something I believe. I'm not trying to start a holy war or anything Of course, all the answers to our questions will be answered after the trumpets sound. I don't want to be here after that
    07-11-08 04:39 PM
    Hello all... I am a Christian Crack(berry) Addict!! My family and I are Methodist, although my husband was born and raised in a very strict Catholic home, attended Catholic school 1st -12th grade. Then he met me...

I enjoy learning about many other religions, from Judaism to Catholicism, Pentecostal to Presbyterian! I welcome anyone to pin me anytime!

~P
    07-11-08 04:52 PM
    I'm a Christian BB user as well

I love my BlackBerry
    07-11-08 04:58 PM
3,184 12345 ...