1 John 4:16

�And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.�

We can be sure that God loves us. He wants us to live in his love.
    02-09-13 11:07 PM
    Psalm 89:1-2

�I will sing of the Lord�s great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations.* I will declare that your love stands firm forever, that you have established your faithfulness in heaven itself.�

We have the great love of our Lord Almighty.* We have His love that will last forever.
    02-11-13 11:18 PM
    Is this a Christian BBM group? I may be interested in joining. My pin is 232A7997. Thanks!
    02-13-13 09:58 AM
    Is this a Christian BBM group? I may be interested in joining. My pin is ******. Thanks!
    Yes, we do have a Christian group. I will send you the invite.
    02-13-13 11:51 AM
    Matthew 11:28

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.”

Dear Lord, You are the Just judge, Holy and True. You are the Most High God. You give us life. You hold all power in your hands.

You, Lord are full of mercy and grace, please forgive us for our faults. Lord Jesus, in you all healing is performed. You Lord are the miracle worker. You heal the sick and lift their burdens.
    02-13-13 12:20 PM
    2 Corinthians 5:17

“So if anyone is in Christ, there is a new creation: everything old has passed away; see, everything has become new!”

Forget all about the defeats in your past. Do not let your past steal your joy today.
    02-14-13 03:00 PM
    2 Corinthians 5:20-21

“Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were making an appeal through us; we beg you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God. He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.”

Jesus died on the Cross so that we might be able to be reconciled to God. We need to share God’s message with those who are in need of it.
    02-15-13 06:34 PM
    1 Thessalonians 2:12

�Live lives worthy of God, who calls you into his kingdom and glory.�

God calls us into a full, new life in heaven to enjoy forever!
    02-16-13 10:29 PM
    Colossians 3:16

�Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly; teach and admonish one another in all wisdom; and with gratitude in your hearts sing psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs to God.�

Not all of us are called to give dramatic, public witness to God�s word. We are all called, however, to live our life praising and thanking our God.
    02-17-13 10:25 PM
    24CBCB86

Was wondering how many Christian BB users are on here. Other than my local friends I don't encounter very many at least that I am aware of and enjoy talking about things that non Christians typically shy away from. Even every day talk sometimes scratches the surface of my beliefs as a Christian and I find often times if I incorporate those beliefs into the topic that some people get offended and sometimes turns conversation sour. Generally I am careful what I talk about when I don't know people beliefs. But when I know I'm in company of people who share the same or similar beliefs I do that I can discuss just about anything.
    02-18-13 08:54 PM
    24CBCB86
    Are you a Christian?
    02-19-13 01:43 AM
    wowed thats greeeeeeat
    02-19-13 04:48 AM
    Psalm 23:5-6

"You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.�

Our God offers to treat us as guests at His banquet table, and He protects us from all enemies who would harm us.
    02-19-13 10:11 PM
    hello kingdom worshipers i am needing more friends please add me thanks (good friends) 32e923dd
    02-20-13 02:23 AM
    Ephesians 4:4-6

�For there is one body and one Spirit, just as you have been called to one glorious hope for the future. There is one Lord, one faith, one baptism, and one God and Father, who is over all and in all and living through all.�

We will find Christians everywhere, and it becomes our responsibility to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace with Christians wherever we find them.
    02-21-13 12:22 AM
    Isaiah 30:18

“Yet the LORD longs to be gracious to you; he rises to show you compassion. For the LORD is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him!”

We often try to put God on our own time table. We will never succeed when we try to make God do what we want HIM to do. Instead, real blessings come when we yield our desire to do what we want and instead allow God to become the center of our life. When we learn to accept what God is doing, that is when we will find true success.
    02-21-13 07:42 PM
    I'd like to join.. Id like to connect with other Christians... 279388C4
    02-22-13 05:41 AM
    2 Timothy 4:3

�For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.�

Following God is not always easy. There will be difficult days. But we must follow God�s commandments. Some people try to entice believers to think that we can find an easier way, with less struggle or not having to leave the life of sin behind us. But that is not the way God has for us to follow him, so we need to avoid any persons who suggest going in the wrong direction from God.
    02-22-13 08:41 PM
    We have a few spaces for Christian group members.
    02-22-13 08:48 PM
    Mark 10:27

“With God all things are possible.”

If you want someone to know what Christ will do for him, let him see what Christ has done for you.
    02-24-13 11:34 AM
    I'd like to join.. Can you please invite me: 28CBCBF1

I am a christian
    02-25-13 01:54 PM
    02-25-13 02:43 PM
    Ecclesiastes 11:8

“However many years a man may live, let him enjoy them all.”

Happiness is for us to enjoy now and always.
    02-26-13 05:00 PM
    Isaiah 41:13

�For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you."

Like a loving parent with a frightened child, God reaches out and takes hold of our hand and comforts us with his precious words: "Don't be afraid. I'm here with you. I will help."
    02-27-13 10:55 PM
    add me just send me PM!
    Last edited by pat291; 03-07-13 at 08:49 PM.
    02-28-13 12:35 AM
3,184 ... 103104105106107 ...