Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    PIN
    3-2-Frank-Charles-David-Boy-Edward-0

Default Re: Anyone from South Africa..

I'm not from SA, but I mee a hot brunette from Johannesburg on a cruise ship. AND, she was a massage therapist I've always wanted to go to SA, though.
    Last edited by absolutebob; 11-08-2012 at 10:14 PM.
    I'll never go back to Windows Mobile, would love to go back to Palm OS (because it always worked), never got a chance to love or hate Web OS; all I want is a device that works when I need it, a battery that last for 24 hours, and doesn't cost as much as a laptop.
    CrackBerry User

Hello How are you doing, .30 years old sculptor ..I love singing, dancing, love going out with friends to the beach and i love writing poetry also. I am a romantic person and I like going for a walk along the sea, a home cosines, to read a good book and to listen a soft music I am also a sociable person and like to communicate with different people and to share with them my knowledge. I enjoy different holidays, I like to have fun, smiling, traveling and sports.I hope you don't mind, I will love to talk with you and know more about you if you don't mind ok and if you are interested in getting to know me more better please send me a message with you i will get back to you immediately if you don't mind. Thanks. ARMIN 2A80D694
    CrackBerry User

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening, I am Armin ,28,white from South Africa and looking to make new BlackBerry messenger friends would prefer females instead of men and I am straight - A friendly type of person that enjoys chatting about technology and stuff around me. Please invite me on pin:2A80D694 I won't bite you unless you ask me nicely -
    CrackBerry User

Am in! Randburg, JHB, 29AF1507
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12