Just a waste of space. What's the point of BBM?

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 09:18 PM
    Why don't you BBM them and ask? lol.
    11-09-14 09:22 PM
    I've asked that question a few times, myself, and even recommended to members that they give people a reason to want to add them.
    11-09-14 09:22 PM
    Tried that one already Bla1ze. I only get a hi, hey, what's up, nothing, chillin and you? LOL

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 09:28 PM
    I think for me personally I find bbm groups safer. I gets some shady guys the majority of the time. They will say things like, "I'm alone now I can talk. " or other stuff that I get a bad vibe. I'm married, not looking for anything but friends. I'll talk but not with guys like that. I know there are a lot of nice people on CB but I think the creepy ones make it harder.

Posted from my Fabulous Q10
    11-11-14 01:08 PM
    I think for me personally I find bbm groups safer. I gets some shady guys the majority of the time. They will say things like, "I'm alone now I can talk. " or other stuff that I get a bad vibe. I'm married, not looking for anything but friends. I'll talk but not with guys like that. I know there are a lot of nice people on CB but I think the creepy ones make it harder.

so how will you know if they are not creepy? im just sayin..like how can you tell if im creepy or not?

Posted via CB10
    11-13-14 01:24 PM
    I like to chat, I have not had bbm long I have had 4 people from other countries ask me for money, and 2 ask if I could help get them in to Canada ,I'm thinking of getting rid of bbm

Posted via CB10
    sparkybob and pttptppt like this.
    11-13-14 01:43 PM
    My pin 24E99CF2

Posted via CB10
    11-13-14 01:44 PM
    Well I will friend them and then soon after they will say things that make me feel awkward or like they have another agenda after I already told them I'm married. I think it's pretty obvious after that.

11-13-14 04:33 PM
    Well I will friend them and then soon after they will say things that make me feel awkward or like they have another agenda after I already told them I'm married. I think it's pretty obvious after that.

The bright side is, you can just block them.
    11-13-14 05:12 PM
    Or they say accept anyone, when in reality they don't. Some people work and can't talk 24/7! Or if your older they figure your a perv or worse!! Seriously looking like bbm is in the crapper!!

Posted via CB10
    11-13-14 09:08 PM
    Sparkybob...how many groups have u tried..lots of good groups with good convos..hours are a bit tricky, as they are all over the place.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 01:41 AM
    Sparkybob...how many groups have u tried..lots of good groups with good convos..hours are a bit tricky, as they are all over the place.

Posted via CB10
    I've never had the opportunity yet to be in a group.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 06:13 AM

Posted via CB10
    Actually I lied. I forgot I was in one for a few days but I felt I didn't fit well, everyone in it seemed to be a professional and I'm just a laborer. Sorry for the lie.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 06:20 AM
    I know what OP is saying. I get plenty of people that add me and NEVER say anything. I'm sitting there like, what you add me for if you weren't even going to speak lol

One word messages kill me too ha

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 11:42 PM
    I know what OP is saying. I get plenty of people that add me and NEVER say anything. I'm sitting there like, what you add me for if you weren't even going to speak lol

One word messages kill me too ha

Posted via CB10
    Yup. It's driving me crazy.
    Hey how's u.
    Where u from.
    Then. Blank.

Gotta find the few posts with my pin and delete it .

Bbm is pointless!

Unfortunately not like it once was.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 05:50 PM
    Why don't you BBM them and ask? lol.
    Because they don't answer lol.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 05:55 PM

Agreed had one young lady assume I was single and when she stopped small talk soon went into wierd uncomfortable territory and I told her to have a nice day and promptly deleted her. With comments like "you could nurse me anytime it really tries my patience.
    I mean if your looking to hook up or go to bars which is fine they would save themselves a lot of time posting that in the message.

Posted via CB10
    BoldMaverick likes this.
    12-04-14 11:05 AM
    Maybe they are very shy and when you confront them they freak out.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-14 02:19 PM
    You have people that post there pin every day looking for new friends and you add them and they never speak or the ones that have IOS or android and change there BBID almost every month....SMH

Posted via CB10
    12-07-14 09:36 PM
    Me too came across this scenario but later on realized dat it was bcz of the various time zone as ol of ma contacts where from other locations.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-14 08:39 PM
    yeah i get that too.. i have ppl bbm me.. we talk for a bit then then they POOF. no warning no nothing.. blah its annoying...like i dont bite i just wanna not be bored.
    sparkybob likes this.
    12-14-14 01:49 PM

If you're up for talking, you can invite me, if you feel that I am making it hard for you, you can always delete me. 2B3E199A

Blackberry 10 device.
    02-08-15 12:21 PM
    7F18420E 27 F from NJ
    02-10-15 08:25 AM
    Adding people you don't know in BBM is like meeting someone you don't know. The majority of the time nothing really happens or you end up with some sort of weirdo asking for money or worse.
    Of all my spontaneous BBM-adds, only two have lasted to become BBM-friendships.
    02-10-15 08:53 AM
35 12