04-25-15 06:30 PM
    This is going to be a boring boxing match. Which will be perfect for Mayweather.

Posted via CB10
    I can't recall any mayweather or manny fight being boring, so for them to fight each other and being a boring fight is highly unlikely. But I guess we'll find out in 7 days......
    04-25-15 06:33 PM
    Wouldn't mind picking up a shirt like that

Posted via CB10
    04-25-15 06:33 PM
    Wouldn't mind picking up a shirt like that

Posted via CB10
    Got them several years ago on eBay.....my name is Manny.....
    04-25-15 06:40 PM
    I don't like this sport, to violent for me. In my opinion, a sport shouldn't inflict your opponents with damages that could end their carrier. Running is a real sport.
    So I guess football is out of the question as well.....
    04-25-15 06:41 PM
    Sorry for saying it.. Boxing is a stupid, brain damaging sport. Running and Cross country skiing doesn't require that level of humiliation. Someone laying on the ground and people cheering. It's really sick!
    04-25-15 06:51 PM
    PacMan!
    04-25-15 06:57 PM
    So I guess football is out of the question as well.....
    Football is totally ok! Another agenda.
    04-25-15 06:58 PM
    Sorry for saying it.. Boxing is a stupid, brain damaging sport. Running and Cross country skiing doesn't require that level of humiliation. Someone laying on the ground and people cheering. It's really sick!
    For many it's a way out of poverty, a way to stay out of jail, a way of life, a business, they are not forced to do it, it's their choice. I think UCF and MMA is worse than boxing.....
    04-25-15 06:59 PM
    For many it's a way out of poverty, a way to stay out of jail, a way of life, a business, they are not forced to do it, it's their choice. I think UCF and MMA is worse than boxing.....
    Makes it even worse I think.. It's a modern version of gladiators needing to fight for their living. The "sport" is kind of lost.
    04-25-15 07:03 PM
    Makes it even worse I think.. It's a modern version of gladiators needing to fight for their living. The "sport" is kind of lost.
    Hey, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I boxed for over 25 years and I have no regrets. I loved it and I'd do it all over again if I could. It teaches discipline, self defense, and if my son wanted to be a boxer I wouldn't stop him from doing it.
    04-25-15 07:09 PM
    Hey, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I boxed for over 25 years and I have no regrets. I loved it and I'd do it all over again if I could. It teaches discipline, self defense, and if my son wanted to be a boxer I wouldn't stop him from doing it.
    I'm not going to argue against that. Being in a club that has good values will probably educate young people. It's just that I have a problem with a sport that needs an opponent being beaten laying down.
    Last edited by ZedMacahan; 04-25-15 at 07:30 PM.
    04-25-15 07:17 PM
    May 2nd!

Posted via CB10
    They delayed the bout for so many times and for such a long time, I almost gave up of seeing both of them on the ring! Now both of them are past their prime.. such a shame.. ==
    04-26-15 01:02 PM
    I'm not going to argue against that. Being in a club that has good values will probably educate young people. It's just that I have a problem with a sport that needs an opponent being beaten laying down.
    They would stop the fight once the opponent is not on their feet anymore or if there is any signs of danger. Of course it is a dangerous sport. Just like skiing, extreme sports, or racing like formula one. Even football has death incidents. O.o.
    04-26-15 01:05 PM
    Football is any better??? Soccer any better??? Basketball any better?? Every sport comes with the risk of injury no matter the severity. It's the risk people take and if they are given the proper information about the sport and it's injuries it's up to the participant. If you don't like it don't watch it, don't support and I would also so don't come into a thread where the talk is all about the fight.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-15 01:56 PM
    6 days and counting.......👍
    04-26-15 02:18 PM
    Boxing is probably sick for you, because in reality, it probably scares you to death thinking about having to fight one day yourself...
    04-26-15 03:46 PM
    I will be in Vegas for that weekend!!

Former 9900, Z10, and Z30 user and lover, but now Passport rocker!
    04-26-15 03:47 PM
    04-26-15 05:47 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByCB Forums1430088456.255088.jpg 
Views:	649 
Size:	233.1 KB 
ID:	349652
    I'm using this as the invite for Saturday night at my house.
    04-26-15 05:49 PM
    So most Pacquaio fights are the same. Not in a bad way, but Manny fights his fight. He is a good fighter.

On the other hand, Mayweather's recent fight have all been different where he adapts and changes his style. He has less to prepare for. Not taking anything away from Manny, but Mayweather can cage up or slip punches and counter.

Many will just keep coming forward. This will not be a problem for Floyd. Has the makings of a great fight. Still don't think it would have mattered if it was 5 years ago. Styles make fights and Mayweather will win this one. Ugly or pretty, Mayweather comes out on top.
    04-26-15 05:58 PM
    listen, I'm not a hater, I really can't call this one...
    Manny has power from awkward punches, Mayweather is a great boxer(although we all hate to admit it)
    Mayweather has been rocked before, even in his last fight against Maidana he get hit by a hard right hand.
    Manny been ko by Marquez(i think is on steroids)
    I know for sure Mayweather is not knocking Manny out, he's going to have to stick and move all night...
    I'm excited, leaning towards Mayweather, but Manny is not done yall, he's been fighting hard and training good

Posted via CB10
    Love the testing mandate prior to the fight and few weeks out!

To be honest yes May weather has skills, better than his pops but u really feel Manny is taking this if not knee drops or back deals are done.

I want pure fighting to the best man is standing. The fact it's taken THIS long for this fight to happen, has me thinking there is a feint within a feint here. What's worse is the public will not get tickets even if they had $1500 starting asking price for the MGMGrand.

Many us favored 8:1 on this!!

"If it don't make dollars, it don't make sense Originally by DJ Quick.
    04-26-15 09:47 PM
    So why is there no BBM group on this!?

Imagine the fun of trash talking during the fight??!! Live picture feeds etc!

"If it don't make dollars, it don't make sense Originally by DJ Quick.
    04-26-15 09:48 PM
    Buying my Manny Pacquaio swag tonight!

Suffer Now & Live The Rest Of Your Life As A Champion
    04-26-15 11:02 PM
    Anybody seen the movie about Manny "kid kulafu"?

 Z30 STA100-5/10.3.1.2582
    04-27-15 02:07 AM
193 1234 ...