Looking to add/ talk to people currently living in Ukraine. Just to connect and learn more about the area ect.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-15 04:09 PM
    i hope you meet some nice folks with whom you can chat!
    04-09-15 06:24 PM
    [INFO]Use a Descriptive Title
    This rule is simple; help us to help you. When you create your thread / post, think of it as if 'someone else' is reading it. With that in mind, make your subject lines related to the content of your post. Having a subject line of 'help' or 'now what', will not really help others later when they do a search for a particular issue. So, try to be a little more creative. Example: “My Facebook notification will not show in the hub” or “How do I use Glympse on BBM? ” [/INFO]

04-09-15 06:26 PM
    [INFO]Use a Descriptive Title
    This rule is simple; help us to help you. When you create your thread / post, think of it as if 'someone else' is reading it. With that in mind, make your subject lines related to the content of your post. Having a subject line of 'help' or 'now what', will not really help others later when they do a search for a particular issue. So, try to be a little more creative. Example: �My Facebook notification will not show in the hub� or �How do I use Glympse on BBM? � [/INFO]

I figured since I posted in the find bbm friends section of the forums that it would be self explanatory.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-15 06:44 PM