I've just created a channel for my business (very local to a specific geographical part of UK, so I won't share it on here).
My question is about the channel's barcode:
-does it have to be scanned from within BBM?
-or can it be scanned by any QR code reader?
A related question: can I create an NFC tag (that I carry around with me and show to people in meetings) that allows them to follow my channel - and if so would the same tag work on BB10, BB legacy and Android devices?
Posted via CB10
- 09-01-14, 07:21 PM #2
1) It can be scanned by any QR Code reader but all they will do is display the PIN. Only BBM would bring the channel page up.
2) Hmmm... I gotta find out my NFC tags for this one... In theory it should work. I'll get back to you.
- By Bob Tyburczy in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 17Last Post: 02-14-15, 07:04 PM
- By vinfrix in forum Android Apps (Amazon Store & APK Files)Replies: 5Last Post: 09-02-14, 05:03 PM
- By BK_NY_RAY in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 17Last Post: 09-01-14, 09:48 PM
- By wralassa in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 8Last Post: 08-31-14, 04:15 PM
- By Stuart Clapperton in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 2Last Post: 08-30-14, 04:44 PM