So here I am, watching my feeds for channel updates. I see something interesting and wish to comment on it. I get the message that I have been blocked from commenting in this channel, which really surprises me. I do not post spam, no really I don't. I once posted a comment and the channel owner responded.

Is there any way for me to contact the channel owner and ask why the owner feels I need to be blocked?
    07-21-14 12:09 PM
    So here I am, watching my feeds for channel updates. I see something interesting and wish to comment on it. I get the message that I have been blocked from commenting in this channel, which really surprises me. I do not post spam, no really I don't. I once posted a comment and the channel owner responded.

Is there any way for me to contact the channel owner and ask why the owner feels I need to be blocked?
    I can't think of any obvious way unless they have other media platforms you may be able to contact them on.
    07-21-14 12:15 PM
    Thanks for replying. They're not available on other media platforms unfortunately. Well, c'est la vie.
    07-21-14 12:32 PM
    it should have an email add under channel profile you can use
    07-21-14 01:27 PM
    It appears that the channel has chosen to disable comments entirely...
    07-22-14 03:56 AM
    It appears that the channel has chosen to disable comments entirely...
    Every Channel owner works a different way. Some are open to one and all for comments and contact. My own Channel is open for comments and direct communication but not e-mail. Setting an e-mail address was just too much in some odd ways for me to manage. If the lack of comment availability is an issue for you and a particular Channel you always have the option to unsubscribe.
    07-22-14 07:35 AM