First I would like to say that I'm not sure if this is the correct forum to post this but I couldn't find another section to post in that discussed BBM Channels other then the General BBM forum.

Wish there was an option to translate a channel in a different language. I have a few channels that the native channel language is not the same as mine. I find myself constantly copying post and translating then to my native language. I wish BlackBerry could/would implement an option to change/translate automatically. That way we could discover more channels and subscribe if we find the content worthy.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-14 06:19 PM
    that would be a great feature
    11-09-14 10:35 PM
    I have been a long time BlackBerry user and I do not understand why this has not already been implemented. Especially if BlackBerry wants Channels to gain traction.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 09:52 AM
    I have a few features request for BBM Channels & here they are ;

- BBM Channels really need for have Web access or presence so that it is searchable via the Web. This will bring value to brand owners & can eventually monetise BBM Channels.

- a larger text area so that I may be able to write more when posting something. The 400 characters limit is way too small.

- ability to have a group chat within Channels so that subscribers can discuss on the topic at hand better.

- ability to view the profile of a subscriber of a channels

- the ability for a subscriber to post a discussion, complaint or to highlight something on their own. If this is not agreeable to the channels admins they can delete it.

- ability for subscribers to have a private chat with other subscribers even without adding each other.

- ability to allow subscribers & admin to add other subscribers into their BBM contact.

- an integrated payment gateway so that subscribers can purchase something from the brands or channels owners directly. BlackBerry will then have a cut off the transaction.

- ability for subscribers & administrator to see who has liked a posting.

- about to view & listen to embedded content like music, voice & video within Channels.

- ability to also post stickers or pictures within the comments of any posting by subscribers.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 02:04 PM
    Here os my new channel

The World of Birds
    11-16-14 08:05 AM
    Diary of a JOYful Girl C00019893
    08-06-15 08:29 PM
    The Lady Entrepreneur - C0015CBE0

Empowering women in business!
    Business tips, global networking, business strategies that work...and much more!

Posted via CB10
    08-08-15 08:51 AM