As a storm user and a newbie here I just wanted to create a thread where
    users could ask for software features to be created.
    04-12-09 01:04 PM
    checklist software.

I use checklist software as a crutch.
    On my BB storm 9500 .
    I would like to a hierachy of check boxes.

This seems it could be very simple to do.
    No extra priorities, or complicated scheduling.

current checklist apps save entries as alpha - numeric

if someone could make a checklist app that navigates as Hierarchical TREE/root with child levels it would be great

THIS SIMPLE NAVIGATION BAR MOVES NEW ENTRIES TO WHERE THEY FIT BEST
    therefore keeping the menu small
    IN MY OPINION THAT USURPS ALPHA-NUMERIC, PRIORITY, AND SCHEDULING ISSUES

IT SEEMS SIMPLE ENOUGH TO TO WORK ON A BLACK BERRY
    IF UNLIMITED ROOTS COULD BE CREATED
    SIMPLE CHECKED AND UNCHECKED BOXES IS GOOD ENOUGH.
    STRIKE THROUGH, COLORING, LINKING, COLLAPSE VIEW, AND NOTES COULD BE UPGRADES SOMEDAY.

INSPIRING APP SITE CURRENTLY FREE
    Get things done, stress free with gljakal's To Do, a free download from gljakal - free software

IF YOU SEE A BB APP LIKE THIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW . THANK YOU FOR READING MY WISH
    Last edited by DAYMAKER; 04-13-09 at 08:27 AM. Reason: TO ADD IMAGE AS REFERENCE TO POST
    04-12-09 01:42 PM
    I've got one: WarBerrying

Here's an app that I haven't been able to find anywhere: Any kind of Wi-Fi network discovery logging app. Basically, all I want it to do at a bare minimum is keep a log of all the networks it finds and their details, similar to doing the built-in site survey, except also with the time that it found each one, and report in regular intervals. If the program also were able to run simultaneously with another position tracker program that reports position in set intervals, which could be synced to correspond with the site survey intervals, that'd be ideal...

I mean it's definitely possible to do it manually, by just e-mailing a series of time-stamped site surveys over and over, everywhere you go, and also manually logging your position at each one... but it has to be easy enough for the BB to do automatically, running in the background, while walking your dog or riding a bike around the neighborhood or whatever...

I was even thinking of writing this program myself. I took C++ in high school and did pretty well, and I'm alright at html. It can't be that tough to do, especially when the difficult part is a built-in feature already. Any ideas?? Maybe even a macro-type program that will just access the site survey menu to start and stop them at specified intervals, and them e-mail the results to a specified address... and then just run whatever mapping/tracking program at the same time, and compare the timestamps afterward.

BTW, I've got a Pearl 8120 if anyone wants to help...
    04-17-09 01:27 AM
    I want a police scanner app, like scanamerica
    04-17-09 12:13 PM
    Tower Defense game. Hoping the Azgard Defense creators come through as I doubt anyone is even tackling this...
    04-17-09 06:23 PM
    I want a police scanner app, like scanamerica
    try: ScanAmerica Mobile
    04-17-09 11:01 PM
    I would love to see a signal generator app. One where you can use the external speaker or the headphone jack to output any frequency sound you desire.

You could either punch in a certain frequency, or set it to use the trackball to vary the frequency as you move it around.

Other options could include amplitude modulation, different wave patterns (sine, sawtooth, square) or noise patterns (white, pink), sweeps over a period of time (i.e. 1KHz down to 20Hz over 60 seconds), and a save function so you can recall certain frequencies or sweeps you may have used in the past.

I imagine this would be good for different people, or just another one of those useless but fun apps for others. I could personally use it for testing car stereos, subwoofers specifically. A signal/function generator can be quite pricey, and it would be nice to have these features at the touch of a button from a BB. It could be plugged into a headunit's AUX input.
    04-19-09 09:40 PM
    I would love to see a signal generator app. One where you can use the external speaker or the headphone jack to output any frequency sound you desire.
    That's pretty easy since there's a tone generator you can code with. All it really needs is a UI.
    04-20-09 04:46 PM
    Taser app. I think there may be some logistic problems with that, though.

I would love an app like Auto-Tune which you could use while talking to people over the phone (search youtube for auto-tune the news).
    04-24-09 09:26 PM
    I would really love to see an urban spoon app!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-09 07:08 AM
    A nice ballistic calculator with HUD would make my day...

-WRM
    04-25-09 05:29 PM
    I would love to have Zoocasa on my phone.
    04-25-09 05:32 PM
    I would love to have a font loader. Cant be too hard right? You can navigate to the fonts folder in the Storm... so why can't you have an app that can actually install a font there too?
    04-29-09 11:27 PM
    I have some application Ideas that I would like to work on with an application developer. How would I go about doing that?

Lisa
    Nurse, MBA candidate and so much more!
    04-30-09 09:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD