Now recently I have found a new app. Spritz is a ultra-fast reading application, that helps with speed and comprehension at such speeds. Beginners start out at 250 words per minute and can go up from there, up to approximately 1000 wpm. Now so far they only have been working on Android SDKs, iPhone APIs, and Javascript. Now they seem to be doing a great job so far, but I saw a complete lack of BlackBerry here. I know that there are Javascript experts here, and I propose that we have a couple of the subject matter experts (Javascript coders) and have them create the BlackBerry version. I know that I am not willing to get rid of my BlackBerry just to get Spritz. So if there is anybody that is willing or wanting to help with this, please do.�

Here is the link to their website:
    Developers | Spritz

Posted via CB10
    02-28-14 12:45 PM
    Hopefully someone can!
    03-01-14 10:38 AM
    Js runs in cascades just fine, nothing to implement... the whole idea of this is somebody (or company) would have to want to implement it on its own content. So unless you have some large article base of content that you want people to be able to read quickly I am not sure how this could be applied to you.

Plus if you plan on doing it on business site it sounds like they will want to charge you for the api. So say for instance Kevin wanted it for CB, he'd have to pay and then load this script on the backend.

What were you thinking of applying it to?

Posted via CB10
    03-02-14 09:02 AM
    My thoughts here was to have some way for different devs to implement the idea in whatever setting they wish, but if it would cost us money to "buy into" the idea, then that would be something I have overlooked.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-14 12:39 PM
    I was just looking for this app.

is it actually out yet?
    03-04-14 03:38 PM
    The app isn't on ready yet, the developers are still working on it, I think.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-14 04:30 PM
    Interesting gimmick but it gives me a headache. It's like staring at a strobe light. Real speed reading is about comprehending faster. Compare spritz to Free Speed Reading Course | Comprehend Faster, To Read Faster to see what I mean.
    03-04-14 05:26 PM
    I understand that Spritz isn't for everyone, and I'm not saying that you should use it, I only wish to bring the info about it to those who might be able to use it. Thank you for your opinion.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-14 05:35 PM
    I would really like to see this too!

My thoughts are it would work best as a reading client (ie: share article to Spritz). Alternatively, it could be incorporated into an existing reader client (such as ReadItNow).

If this hasn't been done in the next few months I may give it a shot (have to look into licensing costs though)...
    03-05-14 09:08 PM
    I would love it
    03-10-14 05:39 PM