Save Nemory say "Don't Leave Nemory"-img_20150706_214443.png

He's not final with his decision to move to IOS.

The Developer of Inst10, Snap2Chat, Messenger for Facebook, Twittly and Dater for Tinder.

Everyone please comment below "don't go Nemory"

I have Linked this time Nemory please help out .

Posted via CB10
    07-06-15 11:17 AM
    Little too late don't you think?
    The guy gets abuse after abuse, people taking digs on both the forums and blog comments, spreading daft rumours of issues fixed months before.
    I feel for the bloke, he's had a bad time from some users.
    07-06-15 11:33 AM
    Nemory wants to stop putting out new crappy BB10 apps? Best news ever!
    Hazo, skrble and senel like this.
    07-06-15 11:41 AM
    Nemory wants to stop putting out new crappy BB10 apps? Best news ever!
    Thanks, perfect example.
    07-06-15 11:44 AM
    Everyone please comment below "don't go Nemory"
    Make me.

The guy gets abuse after abuse, people taking digs on both the forums and blog comments, spreading daft rumours of issues fixed months before.
    Yeah, this, pretty much.
    lmsilvam likes this.
    07-06-15 02:11 PM
    OP,
    Unless you had his consent to do so, posting the BBM conversation is not likely to help persuade him to continue developing for BB 10.
    Gatmyer likes this.
    07-06-15 02:27 PM
    Another reason actually. Community isn't the same as the early days. Some great Examples: the guy above, fellow devs ( jealousy maybe ) :

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Attached Thumbnails Save Nemory say "Don't Leave Nemory"-nemroids.jpg  
    07-06-15 04:27 PM
    Another reason actually. Community isn't the same as the early days. Some great Examples: the guy above, fellow devs ( jealousy maybe ) :

Yeah, I saw some of that on a thread on here, not exactly planning to stay myself, kind of pointless.
    07-06-15 04:33 PM
    BlackBerry needs more developers, not less. I would hate to see him go.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport.
    S Valmont likes this.
    07-07-15 05:23 AM

NEMORY has always been one of the devs that I've always felt comfortable supporting.
    And I unfortunately just supported one of those devs on the group screenshot yesterday. Now wish I hadn't. Guess there are those types of ppl everywhere.
    Sad to see NEMORY go.
    But still can't get over that screenshot and how much those other devs, that have created some good apps, are like snarky little preteen bullies.
    For some reason, I always thought that devs were a close community on a platform with so few good devs left.
     Frosty White Q10/10.3.2.2339 CB10
    07-07-15 06:50 AM
    This is supposed to be a thread to persuade Nemory to stick around. Let's not start mud-slinging.
    07-07-15 06:53 AM
    Inst10 has more bugs in it than my back yard. I'm not a user of Twittly but from what I can gather it's in the same situation as inst10. I've not given the guy abuse over it as I don't see it as being productive to get solutions, that said not everyone has as much patience to me when it comes to buying a broken product.

I don't want to see Nemory go because I would like to see him fix his apps. Inst10 has a lot potential if it was ironed out. Credit where it's due, he brought us the first native Snapchat client and it's failures wasn't his fault and he put his neck on the line for us, which we should be VERY grateful for.

Like others have said,we need more not less QNX developers.

Q10 - 10.3.2.2339/SR .2226  < α∂∂ι�т > 
    07-07-15 06:59 AM
    The problem with the images above, is it only shows a partial conversation - both started by the same person - with carefully selected screenshots. It doesn't show who is really replying to what, the conversation before or after, and was shared with the intent to re-ignite old arguments... people react from different places I suppose.

I wanted to stop and say, this was a good goodbye message:
    https://n4bb.com/nemory-studios-futu...0-development/

Controversy aside, Nemory worked long and hard on many applications and raised great excitement on many apps. He will be missed for sure. As a community we need support from developers now more than ever.

The flipside is I always mentor new developers to build cross platform and think he's absolutely right to target additional platforms. I wish him luck in his journey.
    Last edited by KermEd; 07-07-15 at 10:10 AM.
    07-07-15 08:35 AM
    I wonder what apps he will make now, after all he only made app clones that exist on other platforms...

Edit: also he just put out half done and buggy apps, then promised features he never delivered. His messenger app still doesn't have headless support so whatever.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by dvarnai; 07-07-15 at 11:04 AM.
    07-07-15 10:53 AM
    BlackBerry will not go for Android but has a partnership with Samsung for an Android phone and a Tablet. Why else work together and bringing your own Android phone, is not smart to do.
    07-07-15 11:41 AM
    The take-home lesson, folks, is that when you go high-profile as a developer on these forums then you naturally get a lot of props because you're a home-town hero. But, if you jump ship then the same guys that put you up on a pedestal will be the first skewer you.
    reeneebob and Djlatino like this.
    07-07-15 12:02 PM
    What surprises me:

- Developing for BlackBerry 10 is free, so no overhead charges. I bet Nemory made a lot of money.

- Free advertising from Crackberry every time he released an app or update.

I bet if he releases another paid app tomorrow, he would make a lot.

Posted from Neverland!
    07-07-15 12:09 PM
    What surprises me:

- Developing for BlackBerry 10 is free, so no overhead charges. I bet Nemory made a lot of money.

Posted from Neverland!
    There's things people always over look, he has to keep the electric on for a start, people say development is free don't seem to realise the time used up and little things like electric used (it's not cheap everywhere)
    07-07-15 12:22 PM
    I appreciate a developer who spends his time making apps for our system. I don't see the people complaining coming out with better apps! App development isn't perfect and I'd rather have an app with some bugs than no app at all.
    FincoApps and paulwallace1234 like this.
    07-07-15 12:23 PM
    I read his reason and completely get it. Also the amount of haters out there is too much.

Posted from Neverland!
    Last edited by kenzo_44; 07-08-15 at 11:27 AM.
    07-07-15 12:36 PM
    While I totally understand the frustration with some of the ungrateful BB10 users (semi-unrealistic expectations or feeling just because they paid a couple dollars for something it should be flawless from the get-go and constantly updated) I think sometimes it's better to be a big fish in a small pond. With the sheer number of iOS apps and everything already having an official app and a half-dozen unofficial I imagine it would be a lot more difficult to stand out or generate revenue.

Either way I hope Nemory will reconsider and thank him for his efforts these last couple of years. Snap2Chat (and later Snap10) was one of my favorite and most-used apps when I bought my first BB10 device almost two years ago and I've followed all the others since with excitement.
    07-07-15 04:43 PM
    I only used Snap2chat it was very good app I give him a shot out for it way back before I could get the actual app thanks nemory

I dunno bout all the negative stuff people talking they gonna gripe either way so....

Posted via cb10 Www.youtube.com/spookyentertainment
    07-07-15 05:24 PM
    I've been part of the Nem's beta team since Snap2Chat was in its earliest of forms..

I appreciate that he has the balls to make the apps that he did, which nobody else has.

Thanks Nem, hope you'll consider developing for Android as well, that way the community can still get a taste of your apps.

- Indi

Posted via CB10
    07-07-15 05:33 PM
    Get over it.
    07-08-15 12:23 AM
    Probably the shortest support thread in history!
    Maxxxpower likes this.
    07-08-15 01:40 AM
42 12