Anyone willing to try developping a real coaching app?

There is a demand for it but nothing really good.
    02-11-14 01:56 PM
    Hi there, have put you in the Dev Lounge, let's see if anyone can pick this up.
    02-13-14 08:56 PM
    I'm surprised to see that I received no messages or comments about this... Every coaches search for that coaching app, a real app made for real coaches... There is a lot of such app out there but nothing is realy good...

For teh last months, I have gathered what is needed, I spoke and discussed about it with different kind of sport coaches...

I know there is a need for it and I know how to design it....
    02-17-14 10:05 AM
    I saw this but I wasn't quite sure what you were looking for. I already have an app in BlackBerry World in the Fitness category. It's a Couch to 5K app called Couch 2AnyK Pro, and I've even added a goal tracking function. Please take a look from the link in my signature below.

I think your original post was in the PlayBook forum, so are you looking for a coaching app specifically for the PlayBook, or BlackBerry 10, or both? It will be difficult to convince developers to invest effort into a PlayBook specific app since it's an orphaned and abandoned product unfortunately (I have two PlayBooks in my house, and I say this with regret). Also developing native apps on the Playbook is more difficult without access the the Cascades framework.

So that being said, what is your idea for an app? And if PlayBook only, do you have an idea if how many fitness trainers and coaches out there are BlackBerry users who still use their PlayBook and would buy such an app?

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 12:04 AM