I just recently became a BB owner, and I am completely won over - except for the calendar layout. Coming from MS OS I am used to my calendar event being listed as a box with conflicting appointments shown as two side by side boxes.

BB's Day view with the [ to show event duration it a bit hard for me visually. Has anyone seen add ons to change the layout of the calendar? I have negative programming skills or I would give it a try myself.

Just wanted to see if there is any interest and if I am the only one complaining.
    03-01-08 11:34 AM
    Try the "View Week" option. It will show appointments side by side if scheduled for the same time.
    03-01-08 11:42 AM
    Thanks Swanee - I have played with the week view, but I'm looking for something like that but showing only one day at a time. (Basically the week view layout but showing only one day in the view.)

I imagine this will be a custom request as all the view options on the device are just not quite right.
    03-02-08 01:23 PM
    Is it possible for someone to update the BB calendar to:
    1. categorize the appts. with colors for business, personal, etc... with ability to edit and add more categories.
    2. Have the color dots show up in month view on the days they are scheduled so I can get an idea of what my schedule looks like without going to each day.
    Please, please, please. This is the one thing I miss from my Palm.
    12-26-08 09:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD