QNX Momentics IDE cannot find my simulator
I am running simulator version: 10.0.10.261 and Momentics SDK version: 10.0.10.261 also.
I searched the web for help but those solutions seem more specific to their case. I made sure that the IP address of the simulator is correct when inputting it in Momentics and I have registered for a developer certificate. And of course, the simulator is in developer mode by default.
I keep getting an error: failed to setup simulator. please help.Bold 9000 ->
iPhone 5-> White Z10
- 04-06-2013, 01:38 PM #6
I test on my actual devices for the last year and a half. Never bricked it.
For simulator. It uses tcp.ports could be anti virus or firewall. I'd do a ping to the ip of the simulator and maybe a netstat-a to see what ports its using.
Posted via CB10Blog | Vendor | OSBBx | filearchivehaven | @kerm_ed
Junior developer or wanting to learn? Join BBM chat using this QR code
- By KBR Racer in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650 ThemesReplies: 9Last Post: 04-11-2011, 08:17 AM
- By KBR Racer in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650Replies: 9Last Post: 04-11-2011, 08:17 AM
- By dsmith74 in forum Desktop SoftwareReplies: 2Last Post: 10-18-2010, 04:30 AM
- By allez102 in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-05-2010, 10:39 AM
- By rightcoastsurf in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 03-02-2009, 11:45 PM