alright guys so im new to dev and iv pretty much got the hang of things working the buttons and list etc. but i cant get this damn Pill Buttons to work properly.
    https://github.com/blackberry/bbUI.js/wiki/Pill-Buttons

Im building a transit app and i want every tab (pill button) to show different type of information like a certain route would have different times depending on whether or not its weekday or weekend. The user could choose. Any ideas?
    02-21-13 01:13 AM
    alright guys so im new to dev and iv pretty much got the hang of things working the buttons and list etc. but i cant get this damn Pill Buttons to work properly.
    https://github.com/blackberry/bbUI.js/wiki/Pill-Buttons

Im building a transit app and i want every tab (pill button) to show different type of information like a certain route would have different times depending on whether or not its weekday or weekend. The user could choose. Any ideas?
    Could you post some code so we can see what you have that isnt't working?
    02-21-13 01:26 AM
    Get the samples app from GitHub and use that as your guide. I find that having an example helps a lot.

Aside from that we don't know what you have nor how it's behaving so it's hard to say what could be wrong.
    02-21-13 01:26 AM
    I can get the tabs to show but whenever i click on them...nothing changes on the screen. The same information shows other then different info appearing depending on the tab you choose.
    02-21-13 01:35 AM
    I'm a little confused by your explanation. "The same information shows" and "different info appearing" sound like opposites. So I guess I have two questions: does the slider on the pill buttons change? Does the information that you want to display change?

Assuming you are running Ripple in Chrome, you should right-click and click on "Inspect Element." Near the bottom right corner, there may be a red circle with a white X and a number beside it. That tells how many errors you have. Click on that and you may find something about what's wrong. I'm wondering if you remembered to include the JavaScript file. Without seeing your code and what happens when you try to run it, it's impossible to guess what the problem is.
    02-22-13 02:28 AM
    I can get the tabs to show but whenever i click on them...nothing changes on the screen. The same information shows other then different info appearing depending on the tab you choose.
    You have to have block style none for the tabs that aren't showing and then show the one that's being clicked. You can do it through java script, that's how I do it.

Just wondering. What city are you doing the transit app on?

Posted via CB10
    02-22-13 02:49 PM
    I used the sample just like you guys said and i finally got it to work!
    Im developing a transit app for mississauga. Just the basics for now till i get the hang of things.
    02-23-13 12:42 PM