I bought my API key couple month ago but never had time to actually start doing something on bb. Now that I have a torch, I really want to start something.

so I went to blackberry website and find info about the sqllite and how it work, I installed JDE 6.0 and build/register all the sample in it, then I installed SQLLite Demo to see how it work, but it doesn't want to run on my phone (os .337). it does run fine on the simulator.

The error that I have is uncaught exception net.rim.device.api.system.controlledaccess and it happen as soon as I run the apps.

I tried setting the permission Allow to all and tried to do a battery pull couple time, I also tried to reinstall the apps on my phone but I'm still having that problem.

if anyone can tell me what I have to do next to fix this, I really have no other idea of what I could do.

Thanks for reading this.
    12-18-10 06:59 AM
    You got the license keys installed correctly ? It seems like your cods are getting signed correctly.
    12-18-10 02:34 PM
    well it does say Signed on that app

Last edited by AcADIeN; 12-18-10 at 04:39 PM.
    12-18-10 03:09 PM
    if I could have a OTA link to try that apps to see if it's my phone that is causing the problem or my signing it would help me a lot.
    12-19-10 07:24 AM
    well I tried pretty much everything that I could find, using the private key administrator, and now I can't sign anything anymore because the Request Signature is now greyed out.

I could have fun with this.

contacted dev rim support, but I did contact them last week and still waiting for them to answer.
    12-20-10 09:16 AM
    I've only rarely had controlled access exceptions.

As you've already done do the same, reboot the phone and ensure that all permissions are set to allow and make sure there aren't any clashing Class names, it may also be that there are two the same class names in the same package but in different COD modules (this would normally result in a 'multiple define' exception but may be worth a look at).

Its best to use your domain (if you have one) in reverse plus further packages to separate classes.

If none of the above help then its best to await a reply from RIM Dev Support.

After the first few hiccups it becomes pretty straight forward developing for BlackBerry.
    12-23-10 11:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD