- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
New BB Twitter App V. 126.96.36.199
The updated Twitter app is awesome. The inclusion of the interactions is what we've been waiting for. Bravo for that! However, there are problems. The app suddenly stops notifying us of the mentions or direct messages we get. We have to search and constantly refresh our interactions bar to check and reply to our mentions. This is frustrating I must say. We hope you will rectify this problem soon.
- 01-04-2013, 06:10 PM #2
I have noticed that same issue. It was present on the previous version in the betazone but then it seemed to be fixed, now it has returned. Highly annoying as I would be none the wiser without my other devices notifying me. It didnt help that the latest beta of Blaq I loaded onto my PlayBook doesnt seem to work, had to resort to a sideloaded version of Tweetdeck and HummingNowRegards,
Playbook 16G 188.8.131.526
Playbook 64G 184.108.40.2066
- 01-05-2013, 10:51 PM #4
I've noticed the same issue...
I have been getting the email updates for any notifications, but think I've only had actually Twitter notifications (from the off BB app, both beta and the updated one) maybe 1-2 times in the last month. Is there no remedy for this?
- By t.kubeshesky in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2010, 12:38 PM
- By azeter in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-04-2010, 06:53 PM
- By azeter in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 7Last Post: 02-12-2010, 03:32 PM
- By hatch.duffy in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 25Last Post: 09-02-2009, 11:16 PM
- By Jewelzz in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-09-2008, 08:46 AM