The updated Twitter app is awesome. The inclusion of the interactions is what we've been waiting for. Bravo for that! However, there are problems. The app suddenly stops notifying us of the mentions or direct messages we get. We have to search and constantly refresh our interactions bar to check and reply to our mentions. This is frustrating I must say. We hope you will rectify this problem soon.
    01-04-13 04:47 PM
    I have noticed that same issue. It was present on the previous version in the betazone but then it seemed to be fixed, now it has returned. Highly annoying as I would be none the wiser without my other devices notifying me. It didnt help that the latest beta of Blaq I loaded onto my PlayBook doesnt seem to work, had to resort to a sideloaded version of Tweetdeck and HummingNow
    01-04-13 05:10 PM
    This can't be that new as I've had it for a few weeks now and yes the notifications are flaky.
    01-04-13 05:36 PM
    I've noticed the same issue...

I have been getting the email updates for any notifications, but think I've only had actually Twitter notifications (from the off BB app, both beta and the updated one) maybe 1-2 times in the last month. Is there no remedy for this?
    01-05-13 09:51 PM