Hi All ,

Please help with this situation, as I have been asking developers to bring their apps over from Iphone and Android and the one I�ve been desperate for finally got put on bbworld today ( redstick cad) it allows you as a designer or architect to take room sizes etc and then send them back to the office so people can start working on them straight away,

the only problem is the developer is running a dev device and wasnt sure if it was due to that he couldnt send from email or share, pdf png or the various image files available , long and short is he put it on and sent me the link to which I jumped straight on and downloaded, the app works great in the design form but I have the same problems with email etc. it saves to a folder in documents but fail to open in the phone or send as attachments, the only access rights it asks for is to shared files, if there is anyone out there willing to help the developer is contactable through [email protected]

or reply here so I can forward on to them , please any info would be great

07-16-13 03:09 PM
    new app - redstick cad - help with sorting out email from within app-img_00000604.png
    new app - redstick cad - help with sorting out email from within app-img_00000599.png

Posted via CB10
    07-17-13 12:24 AM