- CrackBerry Abuser
- 104 Posts
Need help generating .p12 certificate
Moderators, please move to where ever necessary. Sorry for the potential inconvenience.
I need some help generating the .p12 certificate. When typing the following into cmd,
blackberry-keytool -genkeypair -keystore QNX.p12 -storepass YOURPINHERE -dname "cn=YOURCOMPANYNAMEHERE" -alias author
I do remember to change YOURPINHERE and YOURCOMPANYNAMEHERE. However, I get the error below.
Error: Cannot export to PKCS12: QNX.p12 (Access is denied)
I'm truly a noob when it comes to this, so please be gentle with me. Thanks for the help!
Last edited by SAM18; 03-12-13 at 04:48 PM.
- 03-18-13, 10:56 PM #6
What's the error?Need an app for your blog/business or want some BB10 coding help? PM me for rates
OSBB - For Devs, by Devs. : OSBB Forum on CrackBerry : Create OTAs with Dropbox : Unlock your Escreen : BB10 Escreen Unlock App : Hybriding Basics : Custom PB Browser Homepage : BB10 on PlayBook (depreciated) : BB Github Contributors : SKBR : Restoring after Downgrading : BB10 Leak Checking App (leakCheck)My Apps in BlackBerry App World - Proceeds pay for diapers
- By jeffshen in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 3Last Post: 02-25-12, 06:35 PM
- By jeffshen in forum Developers LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-12, 10:27 AM
- By bbbeans in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 1Last Post: 10-13-09, 07:18 PM
- By bbbeans in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-13-09, 07:18 PM
- By bogwart in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-09, 03:31 PM