Hi,

I've had an idea for an app for Android and BlackBerry (specifically NOT for iOS, but that doesn't mean that it's an iOS app copy, because it certainly isn't!).

It will involve syncing to the web (will pay for server) to some extent, a bit of BBM integration, a bit of pulling content off the web etc, I hope that it's nothing too strenuous, but I will need your professional opinions on how hard it will be. The GUI on BB won't be anything pretty, but I'd like the Android part of this to have a reasonable interface. Sorry I'm being quite vague!

If anyone is in need of some work/a project then please get in touch!

Thanks a lot,
    Ollie
    11-03-11 08:08 AM
    Feel free to message me - I have a lot of apps in my pipeline I'm working on already but am interested in this app (mostly because of how vague it is).
    11-03-11 02:12 PM
    I Develop android and blackberry applications . please share more details about your app.

feel free to contact me on rajawat.shaill[at]gmail.com or Skype : shailendra.rajawat10
    11-04-11 02:35 AM
    Hi Vostro,

If you have an app idea we can convert it into a reality. contact us today.Check our website link... check signature link below this post.
    12-27-11 01:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD