I have looked everywhere and have not been able to locate anything like this. I wish a great native app developer would take my idea and run with it.

Idea:
    Develop a clean native camera app that just operates the normal functions of the camera. Example: Easy take picture button, screen slider for zoom, camera body view like a real digital camera, touch buttons for easy change of functions: Example ; flash on off, capture mode change, face focus, etc. Then some advanced settings like toggle auto focusing, shutter sound off or on, etc. No need for filters or any other bloat ware functions. Just a graphical pleasing view and super easy to apply button and slider operation. Stay with the KISS idea of Keep It Simple Stupid. Have the captured image exportable to other apps like native or non-native photo editor for image adjustments, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, text or email, etc.
    The camera on BlackBerry 10 devices is AWESOME but driving it is like really cumbersome and ineffective. Just think of the users that would jump on this app if it was done right and worked like a champ. If you are the developer that can make this idea of mine happen. I would hope you would let me help test the result. Oh, and of course keep me updated with the newer versions. lol
    If someone would like to tackle my idea please let's get started right here.
    I have a z10 STL100-3 running on 10.2.1
    and always glad to help.

akawarrior..
    Last edited by akawarrior; 03-04-14 at 07:52 AM.
    02-16-14 11:25 AM
    I will pass this thread on to some of my developer friends.
    02-21-14 03:01 PM
    I will pass this thread on to some of my developer friends.
    Thanks..

akawarrior...
    03-02-14 03:17 PM