i am trying to connect to my lorex security system using my bb storm. not having much luck, can anyone help? thxs
    02-01-09 06:39 AM
    I asked customer service they said they are working on it, they have it for the I-phone...cant wait till they get it for storm. I also tried other software with no luck (mobiscope) maybe i'm not configuring it right, you can get the trial at mobiscope.com on your wap browser and download the 10 day trial, if you get it working let me know.
    Last edited by slinky01; 04-14-09 at 02:46 AM. Reason: adding more content
    04-14-09 02:41 AM
    I hate to bring a topic back from the dead, but I am looking for the exact same thing.

I'm planning to buy a Lorex LH318321C8B and would really like to use my BlackBerry to view.
    02-21-10 01:17 AM
    I hate to bring a topic back from the dead, but I am looking for the exact same thing.

I'm planning to buy a Lorex LH318321C8B and would really like to use my BlackBerry to view.
    So I now own the Lorex LH318321C8B and have it all installed and live on the web, ect, ect, ect and still have YET to find ANY BlackBerry viewer that supports Lorex systems, which is crazy!

Neither Mobiscope or MobileCamViewer support Lorex products!

There has to be SOME way to do this, I'm open for ANY suggestions!
    04-19-10 01:37 PM
    I'm going to move this to BB Developers, maybe it will peak someone's interest.
    04-19-10 01:45 PM
    i'm going to move this to bb developers, maybe it will peak someone's interest.
    thank you!
    04-19-10 01:47 PM
    we have lorex support for some of their ip cameras. for their dvr contact our support directly.

Blackberry Software Development
    Video Surveillance Software For Your Blackberry
    07-06-10 04:17 AM
    we have lorex support for some of their ip cameras. for their dvr contact our support directly.

Blackberry Software Development
    Video Surveillance Software For Your Blackberry
    I have this exact 8 channel Lorex "EDGE" CCTV DVR LH318321

8 channel security dvr with H,264 high performance compression, remote viewing and mobile viewing , LH318321, LOREX | LOREX TECHNOLOGY INC. | Wired Products - CCTV Security Observation Systems, Security Cameras, Surveillance DVRs

Please let me know what you can do for me, I'm tired of everything being developed for the iPhone and us BlackBerry owners being left out in the cold!
    07-07-10 02:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD