Hi everyone,
    As I see it that many people repeatedely post to ask about some JS library to perfom some function in their apps, I thought about creating a small index of the main ones, grouped by categories. Next time someone asks, its easier if we just point to a complete list and the developer can choose for himself what better suits his needs.

Right now the list is at my blog: JavaScript Libraries � the BlackBerry thing but if more people want to contribute to make it more detailed and updated, we can move it somewhere else.

Make some great apps!
    06-09-12 03:44 AM
    This is good, thanks. Certainly would be helpful for me being a beginner.
    06-09-12 07:24 AM
    Bookmarked! I'm just getting started into WebWorks development, I'll have to look into some of these. What about including jQuery Mobile and Sencha Touch (haven't tried that one yet) under the interface section? jQuery Mobile does not play well with OS6 (Torch 9800), but looks pretty good on the Playbook.
    06-16-12 12:16 AM
    Hi Neil,
    I didn't include the "big ones" because everybody knows about them already
    The focus is more on smaller libraries which can be used for specific needs.

Thanks
    06-16-12 04:47 AM
    Thanks, very useful as a reminder.
    Anything about dealing with GPS data, such as manipulating maps and customizing them ?
    06-18-12 10:40 AM
    06-20-12 07:03 AM
    Hi!

Webadpro, I didn't add that javascript library to my list as it doesnt really add any value. Its good for people developing cross-platform(mobile) apps, but as my list is focused on BB only, the native geolocation calls present in WebWorks are much better and powerful than that
    06-20-12 02:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD