Greetings,

Does anyone know how to get JAD/JAR files to convert to .ALX or .COD for installing on a blackberry? I have tried the conversion tool by Brandon Swift. But it doesn't seem to convert all of the files.

I am trying to get the .JAD & .JAR files for a Guitar Tuner application that was created for Nokia Phones to convert over to .ALX or .COD so that I can install it on my berry. The program doesn't use any of the wireless services or anything. It just plays a tone for you to tune your guitar to.

If this can't be done, I'll just convert a tuning wav to mp3 and be done with it.

Thanks,
    Dm
    05-29-08 10:53 AM
    ChordGenie - Mobile phone chord reference for guitar, banjo, mandolin, ukulele

ChordGenie has been developed to provide a comprehensive musicians tool for your mobile phone. This simple to use Java application allows you to find chords quickly and easily for your instrument. ChordGenie combines a chord reference, tuner** and metronome** in a single application.
    Specifically designed to be easy to use, ChordGenie includes many innovative features including the ability to display any chord in any tuning and a unique Songbook feature, allowing you to 'bookmark' chords for easy reference.
    Once installed, ChordGenie does NOT require an internet connection as all chords are generated on your phone by ChordGenie's i-Chord technology.

Guitar Trainer for mobile devices

• Tune your instrument with your cell phone. Open string tones can be produced for any of the supported tunings!

Closest I can come to helping you out...
    Last edited by Bla1ze; 05-30-08 at 01:16 AM.
    05-30-08 01:09 AM
    Omg, thank you so much! I did like 8 searches on google and didn't come close to these results you have provided!

Dm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-08 08:30 AM
    http://w.mtutor.mobi/demo/gtdemo.jad

Woohoo!!! I may buy the full version of this one.

Dm
    05-30-08 09:13 AM
    No worries man, I'm just glad ya found something useful...
    05-31-08 05:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD