I've got a bit of a problem. We've got 2 BB 8350i's in our company which are connected to our outlook 2003 system via BES. It works great. The address books sync nicely.

My problem is that my boss wants to be able to see our 4000+ act contact on his BB also. I've done a little looking around and there is a act - BB sync service which would do what we want but it's an annual subscription and is not cheap. I don't think I need something that full time sync's and I don't really want all that much complication of another "service" running on my BB.

I'd like to find a nice little app (preferably free) that I could populate on my BB with the 4000+ entries (unnecessary fields removed) that I could just update maybe 4 times per year. I think that would fit our needs.

We thought about bringing the entries into outlook and letting them sync but in my estimation that would totally pollute our address book and I am very hesitant to do that.

Are there any apps that would fit my needs? Wouldn't even mind paying as long as the cost wasn't outrageous.

Thanks,

Roveer
    05-13-09 12:16 PM
    i am moving this to the developers forum.... i think you will get a better response there.
    05-13-09 12:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD