Hi , i have problem with some people in App World. I paste this information for help me someone?

I have a serious problem with people who work in App World!

I released an application that adds a menu item to launch Radio on devices that have a built-in FM radio.

Application tested on physical devices and worked without any problem!

But I have a feeling that the people who work in App World difficult for me to make my application!

I've got three denied an application to the App World!

I would like to get that message reached the CEO Thorsten Heins to see how people who work there make life difficult for another programmer.

I'll show you the three answers I got from the App World:

Dear BlackBerry World Vendor,

While processing your application, release '1.0' from your product 'Radio FM Launcher for OS 7.1' (ticket 1122670), for inclusion into BlackBerry World, I encountered the following issue that require your attention before continuing the approval process.

Please fix the following issue and resubmit your application as a new release.

Your file release is failed to installation on BlackBerry Smartphone type 9360.

Once you have corrected these issue, please notify us by sending an email to [email protected] and we will complete the necessary steps to allow your application to be posted on BlackBerry World.

If at any time you have questions regarding the above issue, please don�t hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or visit Developer Support Forums - BlackBerry Support Community Forums for technical support.

Regards,
    Raka Andaka

I should add that I have the BlackBerry 9360 and the application works perfectly. There were any problems. I wrote to him the answer, what is exactly happening. I did not get any reply. I sent a second version of the application. This time, I got this response:

Dear BlackBerry World Vendor,

While processing your application, release ' '1.1' from your product 'Radio FM Launcher for OS 7.1' (ticket 1123907), for inclusion into BlackBerry App World I encountered the following issue(s) that require your attention before we are able to continue.

Please fix the following issue(s) and resubmit your application as a new release.

- User will only see the application that supporting their device, in order to avoid confusion we suggest you to remove the terms for OS in your app name.

- After installing your application on the BlackBerry Smartphone 9360, I notice that the application icon on the device screen after installing is not appearing. I cannot test your application.

Once these issue(s) have been corrected I will be able to complete the necessary steps that will allow this application to be posted in BlackBerry App World. If at any time you have questions regarding the above issue(s) please don�t hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or visit Developer Support Forums - BlackBerry Support Community Forums for technical support.

Regards,
    I Gede Novian Winata

OMG!!! Are these people who work in the App World application read descriptions? It was written that the application has added the option to run the radio. The application is only visible in the menu and not on the main screen!

I'm losing time, nerves and confidence in the BlackBerry.

I also added a new application to launch App World from the menu. Without launching a browser.

See what answer I received:

Dear App World Vendor,

While processing your application, release '1.6' from your product 'Launcher for BlackBerry App World' (ticket 1119482), for inclusion into BlackBerry App World I encountered the following issue(s) that require your attention before we are able to continue.

Please fix the following issue(s) and resubmit your application as a new release.

- After installing your application on the BlackBerry Smartphones 9300,9360,9380,9790,9860 and 9900, when I tab "App World" on the button menu I get the message "UPS!!! Something is wrong..."

- Please change the License Type to free.

Once these issue(s) have been corrected I will be able to complete the necessary steps that will allow this application to be posted in BlackBerry App World. If at any time you have questions regarding the above issue(s) please don�t hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or visit Developer Support Forums - BlackBerry Support Community Forums for technical support.

Regards,
    Wihan Wibisono

This user has not installed all modules. Cod.

In the package. Zip are two files. Cod. If one is not installed, it will show the message "Oops ..."

It is so my little copy protection from App World ...

This is interesting...

"- Please change the License Type to free."

Why make me change my launcher license for free?

This is allowed???

Sorry, the previous version was released and it cost $ 0.99

The next version of the improved running without opening the BlackBerry Browser.
    07-31-13 04:28 AM
    Here's the place where you submit a ticket/complaint...

https://www.blackberry.com/profile/?eventId=8109

Also you can email.....

jamzonesupport(at)blackberry(dot)com
    07-31-13 01:00 PM
    Also in isvportal there is a support button to email bbry

Based on what I'm seeing though it suggests the problem is more around communication

Posted via CB from my LE
    pkcable likes this.
    07-31-13 01:13 PM