I no nothing about app development.

All the cloud storage apps for box, one drive, dropbox etc. Appear to be the same. Is it possible to make a custom one that sync with d-link routers share port USB memory at home?

?
    09-30-14 09:03 AM
    Should be able to use an SMB share as a destination for the database itself. I got rid of the dlink firmware and using Alt-F now so it might be a little different for your setup. But the apps themselves would need to be changed to allow saving to the SMB folder. As for actually syncing, not sure if OwnCloud would be useful to you or not.
    09-30-14 09:07 AM
    I downloaded the android SharePort Mobile app from snap which works great to access the files from anywhere but can't figure out how to upload. would it be difficult to use that app to build a native blackberry 10 app that would make it easy to upload anything to it using the share button in the menu's?

ok, I found out how to upload in that app but it isn't very convenient. If I could use that share icon from within any other app to upload it to my shareport it would be awesome. maybe i could rig up playcloud to access this shareport
    09-30-14 10:03 AM
    For me the app was hit and miss, and heaven forbid the dlink server goes offline. If it does so does your access to your nas. I agree having an app that can directly access the nas would be best. Once again an app that access an smb share is useful. . I used total commander with an ftp connection.
    09-30-14 10:21 AM