Hello All,

i am new to blackberry programming,I am using BB JDE 5.0...I am developing a score table using persistent data,where I am storing set of scores.The storage part is working fine ...but I am unable to display the headings(serial no, name and scores) horizontally. I tried using horizontalfieldmangr as well as gridmanager...can somebody help me out as to how do i display the contents horizontally?
    09-30-10 01:44 AM
    FYI, I have written the A13 pdf program from blackberry site
    09-30-10 01:45 AM
    Hello All,

i am new to blackberry programming,I am using BB JDE 5.0...I am developing a score table using persistent data,where I am storing set of scores.The storage part is working fine ...but I am unable to display the headings(serial no, name and scores) horizontally. I tried using horizontalfieldmangr as well as gridmanager...can somebody help me out as to how do i display the contents horizontally?
    if you want to use Manager to display your data then you'll need a table for each column.

I would recommend using a custom ListObject. In the draw method you can draw all your columns there. Each row you can also have different background color and text.
    09-30-10 10:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD