Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SCrid2000
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Dev alpha c

Hey guys i was just wondering if anyone out there was thinking of getting rid of their dev c once their app is ready? Id be interested just pm me. Im beginning to develop apps now and i hope to have one ready soon! I would love to have a qwerty bb10 device and thanks to all of you for putting your time and effort towards creating and bringing apps to BlackBerry 10 for everyone!

Posted via CB10
    Iphone 3gs < Blackberry Bold 9780 < Blackberry Torch 9800(for a couple weeks) < Blackberry Bold 9900 < Iphone 5 < BB Z10

Global Posts
    10,379 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me.

BlackBerry hasn't released the terms for having the DAC yet, so transfer might not be legal.
    I'd be willing to test things for you on mine when I get it though.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Thanks man I appreciate it but its more about owning it that I'd like to but u guys are most probably going to have to give them back. If not I'd be interested in it for sure after getting my z10 I can't really afford a Q10 and I highly doubt if I and when I get started on my apps they bring in anything close to enough dough for a Q10

Posted via CB10
    Iphone 3gs < Blackberry Bold 9780 < Blackberry Torch 9800(for a couple weeks) < Blackberry Bold 9900 < Iphone 5 < BB Z10
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by adrianod1993 View Post
    Thanks man I appreciate it but its more about owning it that I'd like to but u guys are most probably going to have to give them back. If not I'd be interested in it for sure after getting my z10 I can't really afford a Q10 and I highly doubt if I and when I get started on my apps they bring in anything close to enough dough for a Q10

Posted via CB10
    Me and my team got two; i'd be willing to send you one with a $599 deposit. Return to BBRY or to me when requested to get your money back.

Global Posts
    10,379 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesPtheNerd View Post
    Me and my team got two; i'd be willing to send you one with a $599 deposit. Return to BBRY or to me when requested to get your money back.
    Depending on what the DAC goes for on ebay...
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  

That's a pretty steep deposit for something that doesn't have phone capabilities. Although I do understand where your coming from I just don't have that kind of money. I would maybe do a smaller deposit or something personally I guarantee I would give it back.

Posted via CB10

I think that is a really fair deal. And it's really nice of him to offer.

I would have gone for a much higher retainer as we will (in all likelihood) be able to swap for a Q10

Posted via CB10

Global Posts
    10,379 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by adrianod1993 View Post
    That's a pretty steep deposit for something that doesn't have phone capabilities. Although I do understand where your coming from I just don't have that kind of money. I would maybe do a smaller deposit or something personally I guarantee I would give it back.

Posted via CB10
    I was thinking it's a pretty low deposit if it's like the original Dev Alpha and sells for a grand on ebay.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #9  

Quote Originally Posted by SCrid2000 View Post
    I was thinking it's a pretty low deposit if it's like the original Dev Alpha and sells for a grand on ebay.
    yea i saw those too and in all honesty i understand why hes asking for that much and i would do the same if i was him its just i dont have that dough, if i could use it as my main phone i woul sell my z and use it but i cant. the reason i wanted a dev c was because im a gadget junkie plain and simple plus im doing a school sales project and i wanted to have a keyboard bb10 version to show off since i have the z10 already
    CrackBerry Abuser

It would be for development purposes, and would expect you to return it to BBRY just as i'd be expected to with the one I have.

Yeah, they may go for a tonne on ebay, but I'm not looking to get rich in exchange for losing BPE designation.

Posted via CB10

Global Posts
    10,379 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me.

It would be for development purposes, and would expect you to return it to BBRY just as i'd be expected to with the one I have.

Yeah, they may go for a tonne on ebay, but I'm not looking to get rich in exchange for losing BPE designation.

Posted via CB10
    I think the point was that you'd want a sufficiently large deposit to prevent it from being sold on eBay lol
    Thanked by 2:
    JamesPtheNerd (03-30-2013),  KermEd (03-30-2013) 
    JamesPtheNerd likes this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #12  

Posted via CB10
    Can possibly add me on BBM so we can talk about this further?24DE6253

Posted via CB10