Hi to all. I have read a lot of posts around this. I am not master in that, but without set up some settings on side server (
    first i don't have access on this server , second I wanna delete those sms messages on my personal blackberry not manually but programming in JDE an app)

The main reason of app that I want to write is to delete income sms txt wich contains some special body or code.

Scenario: sms message arrive , i am taking from it necessary info and after i want to delete it.

Somebody says in some post that we should pass it away when the sms txt comes , but how ... ?

Also may be it is a way to delete them physical from device but not manually. Like to find the message in SMS Inbox and delete it (but how ? which classes, packages should I use for that ?)

One more thing if I can delete the sms from my device manually, I think it is a way like when we swipe our device to delete those messages (or I am wrong and those sms are stored on server and when I am deleting them - real i am deleting them from server ?)

Please help me with this , with some advices, usefull links .

Thank you in advance.
    11-21-09 08:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD