- CrackBerry User
- 16 Posts
Confusion Between Cascades SDK, Dev Alpha SDK, AND Playbook SDK.
Ok, i have downloaded the bb10 sdk for dev alpha along with the simulator. When i go to the cascades page it mentions the bb10 native sdk also along with the qnx ide. On the playbook sdk page it also mentions the qnx ide, but has a different name for the sdk. The download files for the cascades and dev alpha have the same version # and file size so i expect them to be the same. So does this mean that:
#1. Since i have the dev alpha sdk, i can also use it to develop using cascades. But will still need to download the sdk 2.1 for playbook even though it uses the qnx ide too?
#2. Even though the cascades and dev alpha sdk's look similar, i will need to download all three sdk's separately?
- By Superfly_FR in forum BlackBerry 10 Dev DevicesReplies: 24Last Post: 12-19-12, 09:37 PM
- By MatthewMk2 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 18Last Post: 10-30-12, 05:00 PM
- By lomkju in forum BlackBerry 10 Dev DevicesReplies: 6Last Post: 09-12-12, 09:19 AM
- By mawil1013 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-07-12, 10:01 PM
- By catberryday in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700 ThemesReplies: 3Last Post: 02-28-11, 06:20 PM