Is a company needed to start a vendor account at BlackBerry World as a hobbyist?
I'm currently developing for BB10 and want to start a vendor account at BlackBerry World.
One if the questions is to fill in a company name. Now I'm developing at home as an extra, so I currently don't have a company for myself for this my BB10 creation.
Is it required to have one or can you fill in something (that is still valid ofcourse)
Hopefully someonen can help me with this, thanks!BlackBerry World submissions
YahtC - Check it out here!
Free Yahtzee game for you and your friends! Step up to the challenge and see who is the Yahtzee-champion!
Leave a review, thanks!
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-21-2013, 02:33 AM #5
- 270 Posts
I just used my first and last names for the signing key. I believe that it's hard coded into the app whichever way you write it because the signing key is assurance that it came from you. Also keep in mind that the name of the signing key will be listed as the vendor in BlackBerry World I think. I'm not sure if you can have a different vendor name but the author name has to match the key.
- By chillson1386 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 42Last Post: 04-25-2011, 07:52 AM
- By just_luc in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-13-2009, 11:32 PM
- By jpilar in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 3Last Post: 01-13-2009, 03:25 PM
- By fatal1ty44 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 5Last Post: 12-31-2008, 01:39 PM
- By jamezbb8110 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 12Last Post: 08-21-2008, 04:03 PM