- 12-12-2012, 09:43 PM #2
Bear in mind that those keys basically entitle you to publish in App World, so they are somewhat valuable.
You don't need a formal business name, but it might be worth your while to use a name you would do business under in the event you decide to distribute your apps in App World.
- 12-16-2012, 04:53 PM #4
In BC (as well as other provinces and states i'd assume) your legal business name can be your own legal name as long as you are the sole proprietor of the business.
Text taken from: How to Start Your Business: Your Legal Requirements | Small Business BC
Note: If you operate under your own personal name as a sole proprietor (self-employed person or independent contractor), you do not have to register your business. You can simply go ahead and register for a harmonized sales tax (HST) account, if applicable (refer to our Tax Requirements-Starting section for information on how to do this), and for your municipal business licence. In this case, the legal name of your business is your personal name.
- CrackBerry Genius
12-17-2012, 12:10 PM #6
- 1,758 Posts
- Just PM
I use the signing keys for converting android apps, and signing webworks apps made on request. Never uploaded an app to the appworld yet♚ ❤ button ♚
✪✪✪ Playbook + BB10 DEV , APPS ON REQUEST PLEASE PM ME. ✔✔✔[PB]Crackberry Forum App (NON-ANDROID) ✪✪✪
☢ bbUI.js ☢ expert -- Need HELP ? Just PM me ! ☣ Blackberry Playbook 64GB ☣
- By mem0ryburn in forum PlayBook Android App SideloadingReplies: 2Last Post: 03-15-2012, 11:49 AM
- By DanDonahue in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2012, 01:13 AM
- By shaun2011 in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2011, 07:37 AM
- By Catabor in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 2Last Post: 01-04-2008, 01:34 AM
- By motifman22 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2007, 07:54 PM