Hey, a couple months back BlackBerry ran their Blog Bounty program that would award developers $100 per app for 'popular' apps created by the App Generator. On March 19th I recieved the email,

Thank you for participating in the BlackBerry 10 Blog Bounty program.
    Your app(s) listed here are among the first 5,000 submitted during the event and are eligible for $100 USD each (to a maximum of $2000).

Chris Fruetel - Cyclist
    UGC - UoGuelph Cycling

What are the next steps?
    After all your apps have been reviewed, cash rewards will be distributed by our program partner Milestone. You will receive an email to confirm payment information from [email protected]. Please remember to whitelist that email addresses to ensure you receive your rewards.
    For more details on the event and the reward process visit: Blog Bounty

Sincerely,
    The BlackBerry Developer Program Team
    The link says vendors will be notified before April 22nd, so I was wondering if anyone here got their award? I haven't heard anything about this contest since the email I posted above. My apps aren't the most popular, but they're beating most App Generator applications in their categories so I thought I'd qualify. I was planning on donating the award to my team since we don't charge members any fees and are not for profit. The money would have been nice to pay for gas money to races or to supplement jersey costs by a few bucks.

Edit: Looks like I spelled my title wrong, if any mods swing by this thread please feel free to edit the title. Thanks!
    05-07-13 02:58 PM
    This was a response we received from Developer Relations.

Hi,

We are still trying our best to process the funds for Blog Bounty as soon as possible. Sorry for the delay and you will be contacted by Milestone once they receive the funds from us.

Thank you for your patience.

Cheers,
    From the Blackberry Developer Program Team
    PlayBookUserMT likes this.
    05-07-13 04:14 PM
    Thanks for the reply soul2k!

Glad to hear thats the case, I've been wondering about this for awhile now.
    05-07-13 11:06 PM
    Looks like I was one day too impatient! I got this today,

Thank you for participating in the BlackBerry Application Port-A-Thon. As mentioned in an email from BlackBerry, we will be sending you $100 USD per qualified and approved application. Please note the payment will be made in US Dollars only and not through any other currency.

Please go to the following link to complete your payment information: *********

Please anticipate payments within 4-6 weeks after confirmation.

Thank you,
    The BlackBerry Prize Fulfillment Team

PS If you qualified for additional rewards, including devices and trips, you will receive emails from Touchstone with redemption instructions and details. If you have questions about BlackBerry Application Development, please contact [email protected]

On behalf of the BlackBerry Developer Program Team, thank you for participating.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 01:00 PM