I would like an app to work with the "nike fuelband" and the BB bold and also the Playbook.
    Is anybody working on this or is one available?
    04-18-12 10:10 AM
    no im sorry, i think the probability of someone who uses 1) a PlayBook, 2) a BB Phone and 3) a Nike Fuelband are around in a Million ... in other words out of all the BB PB owners out there it might be just you :P. Ive never heard or seen of this fuel band until now. sorry
    04-18-12 10:09 PM
    I have a Nike Fuelband and love it. However, I still have a BB Storm (original and glitchy as ) and want the app for BB also! I'm not crossing over to the dark side and getting an iPhone and there are not any Android phones that I like either.
    04-23-12 12:09 PM
    I just got mine also .. its an amazing device if you are trying to improve your health or life style. id love it if i can connect it to my BB Z10.
    04-04-13 06:54 AM
    Nike would need to pay a developer to make this.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 01:44 AM
    Actually, those of us savy enough to choose a BB10 are also savy enough to use a Nike Fuelband. I just bought my latest one in Dubai. They are globally available, used.... I'd guess 5 to 10 percent of my office uses them. I think its only a matter of time that vendors will recognize that BB 10 series users are a serious market segment (even though the BB financial report didnt help much this weekend)...
    QueenBride likes this.
    06-30-13 12:55 PM
    Nike has an android version... it should just be a small matter of adapting and sideloading it to BB10?
    06-30-13 12:56 PM
    Nike has an android version... it should just be a small matter of adapting and sideloading it to BB10?
    Very likely

Posted via CB from my LE
    07-04-13 07:40 AM
    Hoping someone is working on a blackberry app for nike fuelband... blackberry is the best device for typing, but so far, not for working out!
    12-25-13 03:21 PM
    Actually. Anyone really can:

http://developer.nike.com/resources

The problem for me, outside of not having time, is I don't have a feulband to test with. So I can't really build anything for it.

But it seems simple via the apis, and it doesn't have to be a person from Nike

Posted via CB from my LE
    12-27-13 03:45 PM
    The problem for me, outside of not having time, is I don't have a feulband to test with. So I can't really build anything for it.

Posted via CB from my LE
    The key to the time thing is; will people pay for it. Maybe when people post requests like these, they should state how much they would be willing to pay for the app.
    12-28-13 06:14 PM
    The key to the time thing is; will people pay for it. Maybe when people post requests like these, they should state how much they would be willing to pay for the app.
    True. And I figure if it's significant, Nike will build one for free and wipe out the market anyway

Posted via CB from my LE
    12-28-13 08:11 PM
    True. And I figure if it's significant, Nike will build one for free and wipe out the market anyway

Posted via CB from my LE
    Actually, based on the mindset of most companies, they would either let it go or buy it out. It only helps them to have some independent app maker do the work, because if they have to hire someone (consultant or in-house), they most likely would have to pay more for that resource.

Or.... the app developer could be part of the Fuel Lab and get paid to make an app.

But, hey, maybe the OP will come back here and tell us how much he would pay for the app.
    Last edited by LoganSix; 12-29-13 at 07:51 AM. Reason: Fuel Lab info
    12-29-13 07:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD