- 04-23-13, 09:00 AM #7
I think for a screen recorder it wouldn't be a deal breaker if it ran in an active frame. The same way screen recorders on a computer require it to still be an open program.
What I want to know is how do you guys plan on managing all these "Background" apps once BlackBerry decides to give developers the ability to do so?
You'll have app icons, active apps running in an idle state and then background apps which will need to be managed from another area out of sight. I can see it now. Everyone complaining about how annoying it is to have to go to settings and manage the background apps lol
Posted via my Red LE
- 04-24-13, 07:22 PM #9
It was more of a rhetorical question for everyone who wants the background apps. Personally I like the system in place but I can also see the need and benefits for headless apps, so my opinion is very neutral towards the situation.
Posted via my Red Z10
- 04-25-13, 12:54 AM #10
As long as there is an accessible background app killer with an easy way to uninstall background apps I'm ok with it.
Easier than using push on timer.
But I am with you - as a developer, we know it will be abused.
Posted via CB10
- CrackBerry Abuser
10-31-13, 10:34 PM #11
- 107 Posts
- By mikestorm in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-24-09, 09:41 AM
- By mikestorm in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-24-09, 09:41 AM
- By Poowill in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-09-09, 04:51 PM
- By Brandon9530storm in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 22Last Post: 02-20-09, 11:14 PM
- By guts311 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-17-09, 09:53 AM