I don't know where should I post this do I'll just post it here. I have a great idea for an app that I think could make potential value. I don't want credits or anything just want to contribute by giving ideas. If someone is interested send me an email on : [email protected]. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    01-01-15 08:34 AM
    If you don't want credit, then just tell us your app idea. If someone thinks it is a good idea, then they will develop it.

Posted from my Z30 using CB10
    01-06-15 08:04 AM
    I actually googled a bit and realized it exists but someone could make it better ( now I feel like Steve Jobs) . Anyways the idea is like Google Forms where you can spread a survey around the Internet but the idea to make it better is by actually making 2 different apps. One for the surveyor which requires him to pay for the amounts of survey he will be giving out and the other free app for the one taking the survey. And the way to market it is by actually making it cheap or free for the first 100 people getting surveyed. I am a very creative person and I have any other ideas I'll make sure to write them down. Now I don't want credits or anything and I don't even think someone will make this real but one condition for making it real. Make a BB10 app for it :P and the rest is yours to decide haha.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-15 11:51 AM
    The only issue I see with this is asking a person to install an app in order to fill out a survey.
    It is hard enough to get people to do survey's in the first place.
    01-07-15 07:53 AM
    Yeah I don't see that going anywhere either because I surely will not install an app to fill out a survey - there's no point if you are only going to use it once.
    01-07-15 08:15 AM
    But the consumer is the surveyor not the one taking the app. Which I would assume for a company is great where it can deploy this app for statistics or whatever

Posted via CB10
    01-07-15 01:11 PM