I would like to trasfer some pics from my computer to the phone...

I opened up desktop manager, and went to click on "Media Manager" to do the trasfers of the pics. The Media Manager Option is light gray and not clickable?

why is that?
    03-21-09 03:49 PM
    I would like to trasfer some pics from my computer to the phone...

I opened up desktop manager, and went to click on "Media Manager" to do the trasfers of the pics. The Media Manager Option is light gray and not clickable?

why is that?
    its a verizon thing !!! just go into computer and open your blackberry from there and copy and paste them into media card
    03-21-09 04:20 PM
    its a verizon thing !!! just go into computer and open your blackberry from there and copy and paste them into media card
    alright. I did what u said. I copied all my pics I want on my phone into the memory card folder. Problem is, why won't the pics load themselfs into the media card on the phone now? After I copied the pics into the memory card folder, are the pics automatically suppose to load themselfs into the card when the phone is connected?

I can't figure this thing out for the life of me lol
    03-21-09 05:19 PM
    When the phone is plugged into the computer you should have seen two drives for the Blackberry, one is for the on board phone memory and the other is for the media card. Each will also have subfolders.

Reconnect the phone to the computer and see if the pictures are actually on the card. If so, then when the phone is disconnected from the computer you should be able to go to the media card by using the Media Icon on your home page. You may need to find the proper folder, but ususally you click pictures from the media icon and then look at "all pictures".
    03-21-09 05:26 PM
    When the phone is plugged into the computer you should have seen two drives for the Blackberry, one is for the on board phone memory and the other is for the media card. Each will also have subfolders.

Reconnect the phone to the computer and see if the pictures are actually on the card. If so, then when the phone is disconnected from the computer you should be able to go to the media card by using the Media Icon on your home page. You may need to find the proper folder, but ususally you click pictures from the media icon and then look at "all pictures".

I plugged back in the phone, and all my pictures do show up under "blackberry2 (F) Which is my media card. I click under the folder that says Pictures, and all the pics show up on the computer.

my problem is that I can't get the pics from the folder of the media card onto the phone itself now. I have no idea what Im doing wrong.
    Last edited by mjbesen310; 03-21-09 at 05:40 PM.
    03-21-09 05:37 PM
    If you don't load a version of Desktop Manager with Media Manager bundled in, you can't click on it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-09 05:40 PM

it should've been as simple as this above. never seen a folder like what you described. i just copied and pasted like i said then did the above and everything was where it should be. did you create that folder you mentioned???
    03-22-09 01:19 AM
    If you don't load a version of Desktop Manager with Media Manager bundled in, you can't click on it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    so thats obviously not the cd that comes in the box with the phone right ?? is there another version out there somewhere thats usable with verizon storms ?
    03-22-09 01:27 AM
    when installing dm click on custom install it give you the option of installing the roxie media manager
    just stumbled upon this
    tested and working
    04-06-09 05:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD