What does this error message mean when syncing?
I got this error message when trying to sync my outlook contact and calendar with my phone on BDM
phone is 9800 with OS ver 747 (latest)
BDM is BDM 18.104.22.168 bundle 33 (latest)
PC is Windows Vista latest SP pack
Office is Office 2007 latest SP pack
Sometime I also get a different error message when syncing
"An error has occurred during an attempt to access a device database record."
- 01-15-2013, 02:57 PM #2
I've been getting the same "An error has occurred during an attempt to access a device database record." error message over my last few syncs which is keeping calendar events from either Outlook or Torch to transfer/sync to the other. I've never had this problem or error message previously but definitely need to figure it out and fix it soon.
- By cbrumley in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 15Last Post: 07-10-2009, 06:05 PM
- By OSUnumber45 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 04-10-2009, 01:04 AM
- By TOBASCO in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 01-08-2009, 07:17 PM
- By Stoner in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 01-01-2009, 04:01 AM
- By rastagalnj in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-30-2008, 11:07 AM