I am constantly being reminded to update to 5.0.1

When I check the my version of the software it says it is 5.0.1.18

Why doesn't the updater indicate the full version it is asking me to update to? I never know whether it is actually a new version or not.

In addition, after it downloads (I can see the progress) and then I click "install" it just asks me again if I want to install the update. Then if I ask to check updates, it again asks me if I want to install version 5.0.1. So, I again have to go and check which version of 5.0.1 I have.

Any help would be appreciated. This is getting very annoying. I would strongly recommend that Blackberry let's you know exactly which update it is asking you to update to.
    12-27-09 09:48 AM
    This is a known issue. You can do a search on DM updates. Hopefully it will be resolved soon. I get it everytime I connect to my DM. Just hit cancel. I hope this helps.
    12-27-09 10:08 AM
    Yes thanks, but how do I know if it's not a newer version of 5.0.1.xx? unless I try and download and install it?
    12-27-09 10:10 AM
    You can check this website, in the pull down menu it lists what downloads are available and the most recent.

https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...93E4F3BB068C22
    12-27-09 10:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD