- 12-20-12, 05:42 PM #6
I would run a registry cleaner just incase there was any remnants left over, do uninstall first then shut down computer, restart and redownload the file incase your download was corrupted in some way. Also download device manager and run that (not to be confused with Desktop manager) I had some device connection probs which this file seemed to fix.
What system OS are you using as I think there are some probs with XP (from a different post).
Sorry to not be more specific hope it helps, let us know.
Are You running as administrator?
- 12-20-12, 11:27 PM #7
I'm doing the update right now - it's the first time I've had any trouble trying to install an update on my laptop. It all looks good though now. I'll post back if I have any trouble --- oh wait - it's not saying 7.1 Bundle 3(sigh) after all the downloading BS, it still shows as 7.1 bundle 2108 which is what I had installed on my laptop already. Seems like there is a bug, I'm not going to play with it, I'll just wait for the next update.
- 12-21-12, 12:37 PM #8
- CrackBerry Newbie
12-21-12, 03:44 PM #10
- 9 Posts
Note - can't seem to find Device Manager as a stand alone program. Oh, and yes, running as Administrator
- 12-21-12, 08:34 PM #11
This linkshould get you to the right place if not already selected select desktop manager for pc then next then scroll down to find English. Version of device manager. I hope this will help.
Can you do a system restore to take you back to when it was working, an outside chance that you may have a corrupted file
Last edited by daveycrocket; 12-21-12 at 08:45 PM.
- By cklingaman in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-16-12, 01:33 AM
- By richard371 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 10Last Post: 01-26-10, 02:35 PM
- By richard371 in forum Desktop SoftwareReplies: 10Last Post: 01-26-10, 02:35 PM
- By Juiicy in forum Desktop SoftwareReplies: 2Last Post: 07-18-09, 03:30 PM
- By longlip in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 16Last Post: 06-06-08, 12:58 AM