Hello:

I just got a new computer with the MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit operating system. The calendar is in the Windows Live Mail software module, but Desktop Manager does not give an option to be able to select this calendar.

Does anyone know how to do it?

My BB is a Storm 9950 with version 5.0.0.328.

My Desktop Manger is version 6.1.035.

If anyone has a solution, please post. I have been searching about 20 or more help sites and have not found any solutions. Everything is for MS Outlook.

Sincerely,

Bobby
    09-27-11 11:30 PM
    I have Outlook 2010 and have been trying to figure this out for hours.... Then it just happened after I gave up trying... Download Outlook Connector and add your live account. Then make that live account your default account. If you sync your BB calendar all your appointments will go right to your live calendar since it is the default account. Then hit send/receive and it will sync with your Live calendar on the net and your Playbook calendar if you have one... I cant believe I got it working AFTER I stopped trying... Good luck!
    03-14-12 10:21 PM
    Not sure if it works for Office Outlook 2007 or not but worth a try if that is what you have......
    03-14-12 10:22 PM
    I eventually just broke down and bought a copy of MS Outlook 2010.

It works perfect with MS Outlook, but there is not a solution for having a BB sync the Calendar in Windows Live Mail. So for anyone using Windows Live Mail it is still impossible to sync.
    03-15-12 09:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD